1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Our "Stimulus Money" at work

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by grnberetcj, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Some have said that the stimulus hasn't saved any jobs, but here is a case where at least one job was saved. Oregon State University Athletic Director Bob DeCarolis was considering firing their basketball coach, Craig Robinson, after an 8-11 start (2-5 in the Pac 10 conference). When word of this reached Washington, Undersecretary of Education Martha Kanter was dispatched to Corvallis with $17 million in stimulus money for the university. Craig Robinson's job is safe for this year. For those of you unfamiliar with Coach Robinson, he just so happens to be Michelle Obama's brother.

Just a coincidence I'm sure!

Curt

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Our

That just Ain't Right!

Go Horns!

LBshootin

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Our

This story is a stretch at best. There's plenty of factual evidence that the current administration is running the country into the ground. We don't need to fabricate more.

-Gary

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Our

Gary, I guess its safe to say your full of poop?????lol,,its all good,,

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Our

Yes this is a lot of bullshit , along with the other site that listed the 102 wasted stimulus money but why are we discussing this amongest trap and skeet shooters ?? Why isn`t this on the evening news like everything else pertaining to the waste of our money . Make someone accountable for this . Starting at the top . In 6 months heads will fly following Pelosi`s . Mark my words , "There will be more wasted money ". You haven`t seen the end of it yet . My belief is the public is too stupid to understand whats going on !!!! They accept what they tell them !!!

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Our

OICU812: Yes he's really the coach. Nice to see that you did some thoughtful in-depth research, LOL.

-Gary

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Our

it took 30 seconds,,,I'll go edit that post to "poop" lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.