1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

our people in iraq. very toughing

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1 cut and paste into your browser.

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

This is one of the reasons we are over there. Please support our troops!!!!

Someone has to stop this... Don't believe in Alla?

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/IraqDeathSquad.flv"></embed>

Jerbear

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

This what John Kerry referred to as "a nuisance".

5. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

That film had tears running down my cheeks. I hate this damn war. Hate it. Hate it. God bless our troops. Jake

6. incognito

incognito TS Member

Good video. However, we are never going to finish this war as long as we let the media run it. We CAN NOT charge our own troops with murder for doing their jobs. Ask a WWII vet. They didn't allow reporters where they didn't want them, and they edited the footage they shot. The soldiers were there to BEAT THE ENEMY AT ANY COST, not to control the situation and turn the mission over to the locals. That is ridiculous. WWII is the last war we won, and it was the last war we fought to WIN. I have a friend that fought in Europe in WWII. He says that when they went into a town or city they killed anything that moved if it didn't have its hands over its head. He thinks that expecting our troops to distinguish between civilians and soldiers, especially in a place like Iraq, is stupid. I agree. We have a choice. We can kill them all and let God sort them out, or we can be killed and eventually taken over by Muslims. We don't have the guts any more to do the first, and the liberals seem to prefer the latter.

7. incognito

incognito TS Member

I don't like it either, but it's the ONLY way any war can be won. This country has become gutless and we WILL continue to LOSE until we are taken over by people who WILL KILL OUR CHILDREN. Maybe then you'll wish you had more guts when you watch them kill your kids and rape your wife.

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Here we go with the fear factor again. You guys believe we are going to be taken over by those who will kill our children and rape our wives? You show a video that actually could have been staged and if not staged I still did not see an Americans taking part in this mass murder. You want us to stay the course "till we win". I would like to be told one thing and that is "When do we know that we've won?" This war is for war mongers only. There is nothing we are achieving in that country now. That country is in the middle of a civil war and we are in the way. Stop paying Haliburton and our generals will know of a way to end that war in a three month period. It's all about the money and that should be evident to you all by now. Dan

9. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Dahaub.....you make me want to PUKE!

Buz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.