1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Our pals, the Iraqis

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jnoemanh, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

Iraqi Prime minister Al Malaqi says they can defend themselves just fine without our help.

Our troops are on the streets, taking the lead in the most dangerus areas so Iraqi politicians can have some peace and quiet to solve their political problems. Under the best of circumstances only half of them show up for work each day. The rest are laying around the luxury hotels and spas in Jordan and Syria, sucking down single malt and T-bones and humping the local hos.

In the meanime our soldiers and Marines are dying to "buy them time" as Bush says - yeah right, more time for booze and broads.

Americans fighting and dying in the heat and filth of Iraq while Iraqi politicians live the good life in the aircon 5-star restuarants 500 miles away, sleep on silk sheets, guzzle French champagne, hump $1000 hos.

The Iraqi Parliment is going to take all of next month as vacation. More booze, more broads. Guess whose money they'll be spending. Guess how many more Americans will die, so they can be safe to do what Bush calls "hard work".

Hard work? HARD WORK? HARD...EFFING....WORK??????

When do our soldiers get vacation? No? No, they get their duty extended, their time at home shortened. They endure the heat and filth and danger while the Iraqi politicians. - Muslims, live like kings. Americans come home in body bags, Iraqi politicans arrive home in Lear Jets and Mercedes.

Did you vote for the Texas Turd? Shame on you.

2. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

You make as much sense as Al "I invented the internet" Gore.

3. melie

melie Guest

I think he makes a lot of sense. Al Malaqi's statement that "US troops can leave anytime" is the perfect answer to this mess. Bush's answer should be
    "you're on your own" and "have a nice day" then bring them all home immediately. I think Al Malaqi's life expectancy
    will be about 30 minutes after our last soldier leaves.
    Just my 2 cents

Mark

4. rosies dad

rosies dad Member

There was an article in the Detroit Free Press about a National Guardsman who is being sent to Iraq for the FIFTH friggin time. He is not volunteering, says maybe he put his time in and should be DONE over there.
    I agree, hell in Vietnam one tour and you were done.

Its immoral to force our men and women in the Services to be in a combat zone for FIVE deployments.

Any of you who think its ok ought to sign up in todays ARMY.

Screw Bush, I am sorry I voted for him.

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

we wont discuss how they're losing iraqi security forces faster than they can train them and that, at last report, only like 3000 or so that can handle working on their own.

Kinda nice to know that the people we train turn around and use that training against us, aint it? Mmmm...kidnappings in american supplied security uniforms, with american supplies weapons, in american supplied vehicles. Yeah...we're making some real progress there. We should send another $200 billion over there...cuz ya know...septemeber is right around the corner.

6. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Unlike Nam, we don't have a draft now. Which brings up a question.

Does the Iraqi military have a draft? Are they depending on an all-volunteer military to secure their country? Is they have no draft, does that make any sense?

Danny

7. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

You turkeys have been drinking the liberal cool-ade again. jnoemanh do you have your own private intelligence service feeding you all this insider information or do you acquire it through osmosis?

Buz

8. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

With six weeks to go until the Iraqi legislators get back from vacation, this is an excellent time to try out my strategy. See "Alternative Strategy for Iraq." We could do this with camps for the next six weeks. Might take two weeks to get out there, and a week or so to get back, but then we could see how much of an embarrassment we are to Iraq.

Danny

9. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

Hey BuzNutz - I watch Bush's press conferences, Bob Gate's press conferences, Peter Pace's press conferences. I watch Senate and House hearings. I also read the NSA reports, the newspapers, and the news reports (except Faux Noise, which is not news). Where do you get your info, Wheaties boxes?

10. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

The only damn reason we are their is oil and only oil. Also now that Russia is starting to gain economics with their oil the communist bast@$% are pulling out of nato and telling the inspectors they have to leave. They alread threatened the Saudi's that if the pump more oil to lower prices then Russia will flood the market with oil and that sand hole would not be worth nothing. If that happened the Chenney little Company ( Halibriton )I think that's what the call it might as well pull up stakes and come home. Also if we do bring the troops home then (Halibriton) will need to follow. After all they are the ones who supply the food and material for the military.
    One bigger problem is things will get even worse here at home economically when that stupid Hillary takes over. This country was stupid enough to elect the Clintons Twice why not one more time and put the final bullet to this country's head.

11. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

"Daschle, D-South Dakota, said the threat of Iraq's weapons programs "may not be imminent. But it is real. It is growing. And it cannot be ignored." However, he urged Bush to move "in a way that avoids making a dangerous situation even worse."

Too bad Bush didn't take Daschle's advise.

12. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I also read the article about the soldier who doesn't want to deploy for the fifth time. Don't blame him a bit. However he is in the military and he's got to follow orders just like George did in his unit of the Guard for Texas huh guys? Come on now lets make all this fair if you belong you have to obey orders. .Five deployments is two to many. I'm saying since we did what we went for in the first of several excuses and reasons this administration has claimed we should declare victory and bring our guys out of harms way. Hey we could leave them along the border of Iraq in Saudia Arabia and we wouldn't be in Iraq and we would be in the country where 17 of the 19 hijackers were from. Gee-----makes sense to me. It's a hell of a mess with no end in sight and we will never get to win-------------never! So soon as we get out troops out of that sand pit the insurgents will declare victory and we have lost. Piss on them, pull our people out of there and stop paying rediculous prices for mud huts to be rebuilt. Just my honest opinion fellas. No more blood for oil and put our service people back to work and get rid of the contractors. Dan

13. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Skip, I don't have access to the thread about that soldier, but my son was there for one time and it lasted 16 months.

Just wondering how or why this other soldiers deployment was so short?

Hauxfan!

14. gusto777

gusto777 Member

Disagreeing with the President of the United States or any other individual is your right as an American. One thing all American citizens have in common is that we are Americans and as such have a national obligation to act as Americans. Insulting the President by name calling is anything but American. I urge you to continue to speak out if you disagree with the President. However you might find your arguments more persausive to others if you conduct yourself as an American and terminate the childish insults.

15. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Joseph Heller was a litery genius.

16. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Skip, that does sound unusual. But even so, I hope he gets out of going. If nothing more than he is going to be going against the law of average about coming home in one piece. I'm sure he is thinking about that. I know I would.

Hauxfan!

17. Cush

Cush TS Member

It's a darn shame when a Democrat, Joe Lieberman, has it figured out better than 75% of the Republicans in Congress do. Some of you morons need to be paying close attention to what Lieberman is saying. We are not there to "help" the Iraqi people attain freedom and democracy, we are there to have a base from which to prevent Iran or al Qaeda from getting control of all the oil in the Middle East and, in the case of Iran, from getting nuclear bombs. We cannot ANNOUNCE that for what should obvious reasons, but that is what is going on.

I have to wonder just how much of the world an evil force would have to take over before some of you would deem it appropriate to send our troops to fight.

We are incredibly lucky that there were not quite enough voting half-wits and welfare recipients in this country to keep Bush from beating Gore and then Kerry. Unfortunately our luck will probably run out in the not-too-distant future.

18. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

Joe Lieberman is a slime bag.

19. smartass

smartass TS Member

Coming from a liberal dimwit like jnowmanh (sammie), that's the biggest compliment Joe Lieberman could ever receive.

20. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

I often wonder what life would be like had the UN not gone & partitioned arab land for the Israeli state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.