Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Our next VP

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Brian in Idaho 
#1 ·
<a href="http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/dusty67/?action=view&current=SarahPalin1.jpg" target="_blank">
</a>

See less See more
#7 ·
Hey guys, please take this in the spirit intended. There's already enough sexist stuff being bandied about with regards to her. Personally and this is my feeling, I don't like it. In my opinion, it diminishes whatever achievements she has made and further diminishes any credibility she might get, when the focus is on how she looks (or may look). It's exciting to see someone like her in the spotlight, this stuff doesn't help.

Don't flame me please, there's enough of this stuff out there already. They can't or wouldn't do it to Biden since he's a man, but they're doing it to Mrs. Palin precisely because she's a woman.

I know, I shouldn't have opened the thread - but I did.

#8 ·
I find nothing wrong with a strong beautiful woman running this country. Sarah is smart, pretty and has what it takes to do the job. She is running the largest state in the union, with borders against two foreign countries. Neither Obama or Biden have even come close to running anything like this.

JMHO.... Jerbear

#11 ·
Don't get me wrong as I didn't state my previous reply because she is a woman (although this helps), but because she has more qualifications in politics than any of our past and present Prime Ministers ever had.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.