1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Our illustrious goverment

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Well we invested 32 million in a truck load of ice for Katrina victims that they just destroyed because it was not fit for human consumption anymore. It never made it there to this day. Sure glad I did not live there and needed our governments help.JMHO Bill

2. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

32 million flushed (literally) down the drain. Peanuts. That's what you get when you appoint Michael Jerkoff to head Homeland Security and Michael "heckuva job" Brownie to head FEMA. And, of course, those are the kinds of appointments you get when you elect George "intellignet design" Bush.

3. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

...and history would repeat.

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"The Army Corps of Engineers acknowledged after the August 2005 hurricane that it had ordered too much ice because of faulty estimates by local officials. Truckers received up to $900 a day to move the ice to storage sites around the country."

What do you expect from a dumocrat mayor and governor???

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

..or from a Republi-crat president with his unqualified cronies running FEMA.

Good job, Brownie....no, no, no hurry Brownie. Im sure we can find you a nice restaurant to eat at before going and seeing the damage and what needs to be done quickly. I mean...hell, they're not going anywhere are they?

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The sad part is the Demoncrap mayor and governor refused the offer of federal help from Bush, then after blowing him off, they blame him for not helping fast enough. And people fell for this crap hook, line and sinker. And FEMA gets blamed for mistakes, while everyone conveniently forgets how money intended to upgrade the seawalls and dikes got diverted to civic centers and art. And in a classic case of doing absolutely nothing, the civic leaders of New Orleans let large numbers of school buses turn into u-boats insteads of evacuating people. And don't get me started on cops who were looting instead of helping citizens. Yeah, blame Bush.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Oh, and speaking of automatically blaming Bush and his administration people for screwups, did any of you Bush Bashers notice this?<br>
    <br>
    "The Army Corps of Engineers acknowledged after the August 2005 hurricane that it had ordered too much ice because of faulty estimates by local officials."<br>
    <br>
    faulty estimates.<br>
    <br>
    Local officials.<br>
    <br>
    Yeah, blame Bush for that one too.

8. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

I'm with Skip C. We didn't get much out of the last couple of elections, but we got the best of what we were offered. And if history repeated, I'd vote for the guy again too, Skip. Jerry

9. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Skip and Jerry:

It would appear history IS repeating. Looking at the current crop of candidates, I can only conclude that choosing one over another constitutes picking the lesser of two weasels.

sissy

10. DJM

DJM Member

That the government is inefficient and/or inept is a cornerstone of conservative thinking. That is an important part of why we believe in a limited government. These ineficiencies are not peculiar to a single administration. When someone is spending someone elses money on someone else, where is the incentive to conserve?
    I also agree with Skip, Jerry & Recoil Sissy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.