1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ottumwa scores

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

heard there was a very good turnout at ottumwa sunday. i am going to have to give jack mitch or david heck for not telling us how everyone did. those of us that had to work out of state would like to know.lol. dwain

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I think 98 sixteen's By Steve Maltzahn. 96 in doubles Ron Munkel and 92 by a couple of guys in Handicap. One I believe was David Hum?? This is from memory only. I would have won them all but it was windy. Tripod

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

roger brown i thought had a 99. who are you tripod. you must identify yourself at the zone shoot.mick friedel was high on 200 and took home the nice tom williams memorial trophy. should have been there to battle the wind dwain with the rest of us.13 squads. jackmitch

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

You might be right about Roger Brown. I would love to come to the SE zone and I may if it works out and you promise me the wind won't blow. I came down with Ron Munkel from Panora. I was the guy with the big belly. Figure that one out ha ha

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

tripod you've narrowed it down to the fact you are a trap shooter. were you on ron's squad. you will have to introduce yourself at the zone. i score on 4 with malley. i'm the not quite as grumpy one as malley. if i'm grumpy at all it's because of bad scores. malley just comes across as grumpy all the time. if i could shoot like him i'd be happy as a lark. hope he ain't lurkin on here.jackmitch

6. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I would like to shoot down there again. I will see if I can do it at Zone.

7. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Geezzz....Malley's not grumpy, just full of shiite. Well....we could say tripod, Munkely, jackmitch, most of the boy's at the Ottumwa Ikes and their following are full of shiite. Certainly not wind shooters, don't like hot or cold days, have developed retardation including unusual mannerisms.

My favorite group to spend the day with. HA!

Maltzie

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

maltzie i'm a sunni not a shiite. maybe i'll wear a towel on my head at the zone. i converted when i heard about the 40 virgin deal in heaven. hope your squad isn't on the line when i decide to collect my 40. jack(abdula)mitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.