1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ottumwa jackpots

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Well, I asked about the shoots on here a while back. Dwain wrote me and said they start 11/7.

Can someone give me more particulars (time/directions from hwy 63 south/etc.?)

I'm surprised the SW Iowa Clowns haven't contacted me, but clearly, they're afraid I'll win the big money. Friends? Hah!!

CO369? Maltzie? Sandy? Allen the Cop? Surely one of you has the jimmies to invite me up there???

2. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Yo Bro...we are in the middle of hunting ducks. Only Herman has ventured over. We will be there in mid-December most every weekend on. Hoping you will show up on demand. Would like to know how much intellectual damage has been done since your move to MO.

Y'alls come on up, ya here...eh! Schezophrenia is a terrible thing to witness. I will prepare the Ottumwa boy's.

Maltzie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.