1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ottumwa Jackpot shoot Sunday...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mike T, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike T

mike T Member

NOt much help but it is on the east side of town. If you were coming in on 34 you would take the first exit just before you get into town exit to the right (north) I think you come to a stop sign at the exit heading north just go straight a head and a little to the right the club is there. Sorry I don't know the exit # as the roads have change a lot with the new highway.
    Good Luck
    mike t

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Lit, you can't get here from there.........lol

Hauxfan!

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

lit sorry i missed this i wasnot on here last night.i'll give directions now so right them down or call the club at 641-682-8977 the morning of the shoot and we will direct you. here we go coming from the south on 63 you will come to a roundabout(bigcircle)and veer to the right (the sign should say 34 east)you will pass through 2 stop lights,afterthe second stop light get in the left hand lane you will pass over the new 4 lane highway and then take the first left, then turn right and you will be at the gate.my email address is above just remove the z's. you didn't miss much it snowed off and on all day and hugewhatever won with a 46 and all the westerners took home money. lit if you email me i will give you my cellphone number so you won't have to depend on me being on here to get directions.once again sorry i missed this.jackmitch
    ps- hauxfan has it all wrong all roads lead to ottumwa

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

lit you are welcome any time.i don't blame you for not coming it wasn't that nice a day. huge took home 38 largeHAHA. herm got 8.50 don't remember how much maltzie and dan got. they probably had to pool there winnings to get home.those guys are all pretty good shooters so you must be really good. they all speak very highly of you so i look forward to meeting you someday.i don't think any of them saw this or maybe they would have been upset about the clown comment and said something bad.jackmitch

5. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Jack, don't believe a word that pretty boy says. Everybody knows he is a fair weather shooter concerned about maintaining his low 90's average.

We dang near didn't make it home. At Chariton they had 8" of snow and a blizzard. I white knuckled it all the way, and Maltzie is now back on Scotch. Hudickie never noticed, as he kept recounting his winnings and Sandy slept the whole way.

Sure is a nice club and people. We'll be baaaaaaccckkk!

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

co-369 are you d.c. just so i know who i'm talking to. oskaloosa got a lot of snow sunday too, guess we were lucky we only got 2 or 3 inches but they are predicting a lot of snow tuesday. hope they are wrong.jackmitch

7. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

That be me. Gonna git another load of snow tomarrow.

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

lit who is sandy and why do you call him that. if it's who i think it is i've never seen him dump any targets. he runs with a tough bunch of shooters, the clowns and you that is. so maybe he ain't as experienced as you guys and maybe like you said above he's worried that some handsome missouri transplant is stealin his party flock from the back of his truck while he's shootin.just guessing though all this info is news to me. hope he ain't a readin this.jackmitch

9. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Jeezz Jack.....Herman Sandy Bagger.... now on 24 yards! No one said he drops targets on purpose, just that he leaves a trail of sand from long yardage to short. Wonder if he realizes that 24 yards is out of the clown squad? May need a new member.

I see this website has had a cleaning. I should start visiting again.

Maltzie

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

let me be the first to say welcome back maltzie. did you guys spend all your winnings on the way home. i assume huge bought all you guys dinner with all the dough he won. by the way herman is working his way up to my yardage group probably so he can winn that 50 straight pot and buy you guys dinner and a few beers, and in the process regain membership in the clown squad. glad you guys made the drive sunday hope to see ya shootin again soon.jackmitch

11. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i feel so inferior i'm on the 23 1/2 and turned down reductions to stay there so now poor hermie is on the 24 and he's gettin lambasted(hope i spelled that right i always wanted to use that word).hermie we love ya here in the east hope they let ya ride to ottumwa with them. lit you got to come to ottumwa sometime i think with your onery steak we could have some fun.jackmitch

co i don't know about you but i have had all the snow i need for a few years.
    i wish i had the time and inclination to travel all over to shoot so i could meet the lit and plot strategy for clownfest 2008.jackmitch

12. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

lit you really know these guys well don't you.i can't say much about co i just really met him sunday he seems pretty friendly to me.i like that possum cop name thats funny i don't care who you are. i would of been on last night but i was out shoveling snow again last night,another beautiful 8" of the white crap here. does it snow much where you are lit. i would give valuable parts of my anatomy to never see that crap again. lit i went to my first state shoot this summer and had fun and am planning to go back.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.