1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ottumwa Iowa results?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tripod, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Ron Munkel won the out of zone doubles Saturday with I think an 96. He came back Sunday to win the out of zone 16's with a perfect 100. I don't know who won the rest of the stuff because he shot like crap in the handicap and didn't stay to see who won there. Tripod.

2. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Talked to Bobio tonight and they all crashed and burned today. They can't do crap without my pre-shoot pep talk. Bobio got out of zone class A dbls yesterday and I got class B. Won't mention the scores. It's possible we were the only out of zone dbls. shooters.

Congrats to Ron Munkel for out of zone dbls with a 94(it was windy). He backed it up with a 100 on the 16's today. He is finally starting to listen to the tips we give him.

Ottumwa always throws a nice shoot!

3. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

Forgot - Maltzie did have one of the high 99's on 16's yesterday. Told ya it was windy.

4. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Dan Meyne OZ Champ Ken Lathrop Hi 300 Champ. New shooter I classified him sub jr. I believe his name was Mike Archer was the last score in of the day and he took IZ Champ bumping Lathrop in to Hi 300 and bumping me out of the money as I was 2 targets behind Ken on the 300. IZ 16 yd. champ Ken Lathrop, I was A dbls. and long ydg champ. Will post more when I remember more. There was a lot of leather carried out of the club house as the SE Zone gives as many IZ trophies as they do OZ. Attendance down some but still had 12 squads on Saturday and 22 on Sunday. The boys behing the counter, trap kids and shooting workers do a fine job and Bosco definitely keeps them moving. NE Zone Otter Creek Cedar Rapids Iowa this weekend. See Ya

5. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

C'mon Jackmitch help me out and give me some winners.

6. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Beerking. has Steve Crow been shooting? Dave

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

beerking i posted a few on a new thread. in zone doubles champ was kenny glattfelder.frank tillota had a 96 on caps sunday. frank is a great guy and had open heart surgery this winter.way to go frankie. jim vorwerk won something but i don't know what. you are right about the leather we give a lot away. i think i won something once or not. the mind is slipping, too many mountain dews i guess. we had a few young shooters thanks mick friedel bringing his nephews, i love teasing youngsters. glad micks new gun is broke or he might have needed a uhaul for his winnings. oh i forgot to mention i met the beerking and big bird of ts.com fame. them c.r. guys are a pretty nice bunch wish they didn't shoot the same dates as us most of the time. they shoot good too.thanks to all who came and shot and those who helped too. jackmitch

8. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

No Dave he has not shot any ATA this summer. I believe he is shooting in a league at Brownells. He is not shooting at Otter Creek and he did not shoot at his zone shoot last weekend and do not expect to see him this weekend at Otter Creek for the NE Zone.

9. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

He's scared of the 870.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.