1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OTTUMWA IKES SHOOT 8/5/07

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

the Ottumwa Ikes will host a registered shoot august 5th, 2007. it will consist of 100 singles, 100 handicap,and 50 pair of doubles. traps open at 9:00 a.m and the program starts at 10:00am. our kitchen will be serving our famous tenderlions and various pies as well as other items. everyone is invited for a day of fun shooting targets and thre bull. to pre-squad call david hull@641-684-4092 or e-mail:ddhull@mchsi.com ottumwa is in southeast iowa at the intersection of highway 63 and 34 if you need directions leave a message on here and i will provide them from whatever direction you are coming from. i try to get on here in the evening after i get home from work and i share this machine with three other family members so be patient. thank you jack

2. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Hi Jack,

I asked this question on another thread before I saw this one. Do you still have the fish fry at one of the shoots, and if so which month is it?

Thanks,
    Jim

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i answered on the of thread but will do so again here i'm sorry to say that i don't know anything about a fish fry it must have stopped before i started shooting. we do have some good tenderloins and pies at our shoots. we shoot 4 traps all with voice releases and pat traps. some day we will get our 5th trap up and running so come on down and have some fun with us.i can usually be found pulling on trap 4, eating, or shooting. i'm pretty good at the middle one.

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

hey everyone come to ottumwa sunday for some fun in the sun it's gonna be hot

5. swanny66

swanny66 TS Member

Did you have fun at State Jack? Have you gotten rid of the bed bugs from that dump yet?

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

swanny i had a great time at state even though i shot my usual crappy scores. no bed bugs yet.the dump wasn't that bad.no hookers either. scorers were cute . some venders too. you missed some fun. when are you coming home again let me know and we will get together and shoot some. you can shoot my gun if you have'nt got one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.