1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OTTUMWA IKES SHELL SHOOT 9/2 07

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Aug 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

rhe Ottumwa ikes will have a Remington/Crow Shooting Supply shell shoot sunday sept 2 , 2007. Remington gun club shells will be awarded as follows 16 yard champ - 2 flats -- 5- 16 yard class champions 1 flat each. lady 16 yard champ -1 flat-- vet 16 yard champ- 1 flat-- sr.vet champ- 1 flat jr/subjrchamp--1flat. all ties on shells divided. handicap champ -2 flats 4 yardage groups champions -1 flat each lady champ 1 flat--vet champ 1 flat -- sr.vet champ 1 flat --jr/subjr champ 1 flat -- all ties on shells divided doubleschamp 2 flats -- 4 doubles class champs 1 flat each -- high on combined 16's & handicap 1 flat high nover all on 300 targets 1 flat. this will be a fun shoot for all and you could win some shells. as stated above all ties on shells will divide. NOTE: lady, vet, srvet, & jr/subjr. may win class or yardage group shells but cannot win their category in the same event. the kitchen will be serving our famous tenderloins as well as many other goodies so come and enjoy some good food and shoot with us. thanks in advance jackmitch.

2. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Thanks Ed. That was a visual I didn't need.

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

very good literalist we don't get to many D-20-D sr vet ladys at our club. you'll have to declare your catagory though. you may have to show I.D.to prove you fit in all those groups.

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

can an old man that is past his prime in shooting, can,t shoot very well win a flat of shells if he can manage to get to the ikes in 1 piece thanks dwain

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

literalist if maltzie vouches for you your in in my book.as for bob i ain't going to call him what you did i don't know him that well.
    dwain you got as good a chance as i do, hopefully better cause i ain't never won a box of shells yet so come on and take my shells away this year.

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

dwain do i know you if so let me know when you see me at the club if not i score on trap 4 with malley and cutler look me up.usually on squad 12 post 5 when shooting.jack

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

you know me jack i always am with phil bonnett we shot next to each other at the ikes or bosco,s a month or so back dwain

8. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

we stayed at the same motel in cedar falls with kenny also,,dwain

9. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

10. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Jackmitch........The Waterloo Ikes are having a shoot im Sept for different Ikes teams. Is Ottumwa getting a team together?

Bill

11. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Jack....I ain't vouchin' for the Literalist until he shows up. If he is warring a skirt, it will look like he is riding a chicken. Those legs haven't seen any sun for over 40 years. He does shave his legs though, and its not a pretty sight. Leotards are recommended.

Maltzie

12. Ken Brandt

Ken Brandt Active Member

Denny;

Remember I am a recovering sporting clays shooter. That's only once removed from skeet shooting so the attraction to skirts is understandable. Kilts,,Well I will defer to your expertise in that area.

Ken

13. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

likes-to-shoot, i don't know i'm just a peon here.come on down sunday and shoot and you can ask the important ones.

maltzie,thats funny a few years ago malley asked me if those were my legs or was i sitting on a chicken. speaking of malley i hope he's not still pissed at the ista cause he said last month he wasn't going to pay his dues for 08 because of the squading problem he had at the state shoot. i hope he changes his mind.if he doesn't you and huge whatever will have it pretty easy in your yardage group unless kenny tears em up or some of the gi boys show up.

ken brandt are you coming.
    biged are you and the champ coming.

14. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

thanks ed you are one of our best advertisements and we appreciate it.

literalist i hope you come to the ikes after all the crap thats been flung at you i'd like to meet you. ps don't wear a skirt or kilt we don't have a skeet range.jackmitch.

15. j l c

j l c TS Member

Hey - Big Ed did Clinton run Crow off? They are sure offering some nice rewards at Attumwa Ikes. I wish they were a little closer. Crank

16. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

big ed there you go again, thanks for all the compliments you're the best.jackmitch ps you know we have one more registered shoot in october maybe you could bring crank(that doesn't sound right)JLC and trey . jackmitch

17. j l c

j l c TS Member

Breakfast Sunday. See ya there at 7:00 ? Crank

18. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

biged i warned you about mail order glasses

19. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

What time are you starting on Sunday? I had planned on attending but right now will probably not get to attend. Things have been hectic this past couple of months. We sold our house and had 1 week to move after the state shoot. I have been living in my 5th wheel since. We made an offer on a house a week ago and as fast as they pushed me out of the old house we pushed to get into the new house so I can get on with the rest of my life. It looks like we take possession Friday a.m. and I do not think my wife will stand for me shooting instead of moving. Have fun!!!!!!! Beer King

20. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

And you still call yourself KING. You need to just go shooting anywhere this Sunday man! Bird.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.