1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OTTUMWA IKES REGISTERED SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

ottumwa ikes will hold there first shoot of the year sunday april 6th. practice starts at 9:am, program starts at 10:am. hoping for good weather and a good turn out. hope to see ya all here sunday. our kitchen will be serving those great tenderlions too! to presquad call david hull at641-684-4092. for information or directions to the club the day of the shoot call the ikes at 641- 682-8977. or send me a private message for info.jackmitch

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Jack, I do believe that Otter Creek has one on the same day.

Good luck!

Hauxfan!

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux we almost always shoot the same dates as otter creek. it's too bad but not much we can do about it. we've shot the first sunday of the month since way back in the sixties or seventies.june is an acception we shoot june 1st they have there zone on the7th and 8th. so come on down in june and get pay us a visit. i'll buy you a tenderloin.jackmitch

4. dhull

dhull TS Member

For those of you that did not receive one of our programs for the year, e-mail me with your mailing address and I will mail one out.

Also, I have a pdf of the April shoot info and will e-mail to those who request.

For those of you planning on attending, we are taking pre-squad requests.

E-mail is ddhull@mchsi.com

Hope to see you there!

Dave

5. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

For those of you who do not know Joanne you will not get much out of this but for those who do you will understand. I told her that I had my duties as the SE Zone alternate and I needed to go to Ottumwa on Sunday. You should have heard her scream. We will see what happens but I will probably not get to the south lands till Fairfield shoots. Don Wycliff and I talked about this conflict when we set our dates but nobody had any sympathy for me because they say I am the only one that it affects. I am here to tell you that it hurts both of the clubs especially when we schedule our zone shoots on the same week end. assinine.

6. idustem

idustem TS Member

I agree totally with you BEERKING! I am one shooter that would travel to Ottumwa to shoot registered if they were not on the same dates as Otter Creek. It does affect more than just you BEERKING, that's for sure! I know there's more in the same situation up here.

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i can't buy you all tloins but i'll spring for pop if you guys come.jackmitch
    sorry beerking don't drink beer any more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.