1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OTTUMWA IKES OCT.7 SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

the ottumwa ikes will have a registered shoot oct. 7th, 2007. traps open at 9:am - program starts at 10:am. there will be 100 16 yard targets, 100 handicap targets, and 100 doubles targets. there will be$100.00 cash give away after the 16s and handicap. after the event a number will be drawn between 1 and 10(for example 3).all scores ending with 3 will shoot off for the $100.00 cash!(93,83,73 etc.)winner of 16 yard money will not be eligible for the handicap money. if you leave the grounds you forfeit. this will be a fun shoot with some added incentive. tyhe kitchen will be open serving our famous tenderlions, hamburgers, pie and other items. come and see us and have a good time. jackmitch.

2. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

this will be our last registered shoot this fall. we will start our 50 bird winter derbys the first sunday in november.jack

3. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Sorry Bud, we will be at the MO caps.

Maltzie

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

hey maltzie who won down at boscos i left before it was over. we didn' do so hot so no point staying.jack

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

hey tom if you read this congrats i here you guys won at boscos team shoot.

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

did everyone who shoots ottumwa quit for the year already. hopefully it will be nice and we can get together one more time.

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

ok red barron give me some hints who are ya. jack.malley must have stock in mopar.

8. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

Ya Jack....who did win the teem event at Bosco's? When we left, we were high and there was only one teem shooting with a 7 target deficit from the singles. Did we do it, Tom?

Planning on an early retirement.

Maltzie

9. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

maltzie i don't know thats just what i heard.that kelly, tom, gary, and that team won it.if you guys won it congrats to you ,good shooting.jack

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

does anyone know who won the tramshoot at boscos. if not i will find out sunday. going to my 35 year class reunion tonite so probably won't shoot good sunday but it will be nice to see old friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.