1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ottumwa Ikes Honor shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmitch, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

The Ottumwa Ikes Presents the 44th annual honor shoot. Charlie Moen from Polk city, Iowa is this years honoree. Charlie has been shooting trap for many years and is a very accomplished shooter. We invite all of Charlies friends and all shooters to come and help us honor Charlie July 1st. This is a registered trapshoot consisting of 100 16s, 100 handicap, and 50 pair of doubles. Honor day trophy high on 200 combined 16 & handicap recieves Honor Trophy & $150.00 at honor shoot in 2008 when trophy is returned

2. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Congratulations to Charlie and his 200 straight at Nebraska last week.

3. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

big ed and beerking i hope you can make it, the weather is suppose to be sunny and 88, that would be a switch. beerking i think it is manditory for you to be here since you are assistant zone king. i think i read that in the rules.

4. Bill C

Bill C TS Member

Jack, can missourians come and shoot?

5. Bill C

Bill C TS Member

Jack, can missourians come and shoot?

6. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

I foresaw this happening when I took the position. I worked hard this spring getting a couple of the NE Zone clubs to swithch their dates so they were not shooting head to head and in doing so of course they matched up with the SE zone. Now I will catch hell from both zones when I do not show up. But remember I do not take the office until after the state shoot. BK

7. maltzahn

maltzahn Active Member

A reduced crew of SW Iowa boy's will be there. Actually....Good 'ol Charlie is a sow westerner him self. Its an honor to just shoot with him. Fun to pick on the old fart too.

Seeyas there; Maltzie

8. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

bill c we love missourians they come up all the time. they usually go home with most of the money and prizes. so come on and have some fun.

BK- no excuses they already had the missouri state shoot does that count.

Maltzie- who ain't comin, we need all you westerners so we can send those missouians home with more money.
    jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.