1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OTTER CREEK SPORTSMAN'S CLUB ATA 2/24/08

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BeerKing, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

OTTER CREEK TO HOST FIRST ATA SHOOT OF 2008. GO TO THE WEBSITE AND CLICK ON UPCOMING EVENTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS. CLICK ON CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFO. HOPE IT QUITS SNOWING.

2. JLSIMON

JLSIMON Member

Right now the Weather says Sunshine and a high of 34! If that happens it will be just like shootin' in Arizona......almost.

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, right, Steve........To cold for me. Hope to see you in April.....if this "Global Warming" ever quits..........lol

Steve, you must believe in the tooth fairy and Santa Claus too. huh? lol

Hauxfan!

4. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Yeh, Haux you gotta believe in something.

5. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

P.S. bring your own piece of concrete with you handicap yardage on it. We can not find ours. HeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. idustem

idustem TS Member

yup....can't even find the edge's of the concrete! I mean fing?? Typing too fast are we beerking???

d

7. Gayles57

Gayles57 Member

Beerking:

Those snow walls between traps 2 & 3 and 3 & 4 are pretty cool. With a little south wind, the eddy currents created by the club house combined with the effects of the snow walls will have trap # 3 targets doing break dances. Saturday, I can see the BOD armed with torpedo heaters trying to find the concrete.

Let me know if you need any help getting ready.

Gayle

8. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

OK, I did my spell check for you idustem. Thanks for catching that. Gayle, I am sure there will be a contingent out there on Saturday morning working on getting rid of some ice. Joanne and I were out there today working on the new scanner/register and discussing the situation. If we have 20 shooters or less I suggest just running the program on 2 traps and have a 3rd for practice. Randy and Kevin will make that determination. I keep my nose out of there stuff, I catch enough hell about my trap and desk help. Ha Ha

9. idustem

idustem TS Member

I say we get Monte out there to do his "bohemi snow blower/ice melt move" on the concrete. He did manage to find post 5 yardage marker 18.....LOL

10. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

11. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Thanks Bill, it does look like a good day to shoot. Many members of the BOD at the club the last couple of days working to get rid of the snow and ice. Looks like a good day to shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.