1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek Shoot.......

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Okay, lets hear who the big winner was and while you are at it, who was second, etc........and of course the yardage group winners and scores........

Thanks! Hauxfan!

2. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Haux - Where were you? Missed you all weekend!

I don't have all the names/scores but we will get them on web site as soon as we can. We had a nice shoot inspite of 90+ degrees. Lot's of sun & reasonable winds. We had a nice crowd both days and some great scores were shot all weekend long.

104 shooters in yesterdays caps. Lone 99 by Tom Vandemre (sp?)! Awesome job - ran the back 50 - 22.5 ydg I think. I watched shoot his last 50 as someone told me he just down one. He was just grinding the snot out of those Remington targets.

Something like 8 - 97s! 7 or 8 96s. Rough count was 53 of the 104 shooters broke 92 or higher and 61 broke 90 or higher. We had 7-9 100s in Sundays singles and mid teens 99s.

Just a snapshot but it is the best I can do right now. John

3. Hauxfan

Where was I John.........I was up here at the Cedar Falls Gun Club.

The way I'm shooting handicap targets I just couldn't see donating to anyone this week.

Besides, if BigEd can pass up shooting for a weekend because his glasses didn't come yet, so can I. Tis true, I have new glasses coming and they should be here this week.

Don't know if it will help my dismal handicap shooting, but it can't hurt it much.......lol

Sounds like you had some great shooting and a good turnout. Glad to hear it.

See you when, at State Shoot later this month?

Hauxfan!

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

I understand your pain on the slump. Been there. Done it. & will assuredly be back again. Scores were so good that my caps scores of 94/93 (sat/sun) were kind of average! And they were the best cap scores I have shot in quite some time. Almost depressing :(

I'll be up at the end of the week (tentative 27-29th but subject to change). Looking forward to it.

Congrats on your son arriving back in the states safe & sound. Hope the adjustment is going well. John

5. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Hauxfan, look for my post and will be putting official results up in a day or 2.

6. Hauxfan

Thanks, guys!

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

otter creek trap shooting