1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek SC Derby 11.6.11

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jrdlanes, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Wow. Hard to believe but it is Derby time again! This Sunday 11.6.11 will be our first derby of the season. As in the past it will be a 50 bird derby (25 singles and 25 hcp). The handicap will be shot from your ATA yardage (or your league yardage if you are not an ATA shooter). The auction will start at noon w/ the singles starting shortly after the conclusion of the auction. Our carry-over pot is $2943.46. To win the pot requires the shooter to win 3 times in a single season (11-6-11 to 2-26-12). The URL above will take you to OCSC site for further information.

The kitchen will be open as always. The practice trap will also be available.

*** We will be mailing checks out this year. ***

Looking forward to seeing you Sunday!!!

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

3. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Thanks for the bump G-Man!

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

5. BIG B

BIG B Member

I love derby time!! As soon as i'm home from fishing I'm in!! CF and CR

6. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Thanks for the bump BB!

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

8. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

Can't make this 1 John, but Mick and I plan on coming to the next 1...hope all is well.

9. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Thanks Bob. Things went fine. Just waiting to hear test results - most likely Tuesday.

Next OCSC derby date is Sunday, 11.20.11. We had a great turnout - 41 shooters came to test their wind skills. There were 5 - 48s and 5 - 47s and something like 10 - 46s. David Trewin prevailed in the 5 way shoot-off for the first win of the season. Some of his travel mates stated that Dave was in charge of refreshments on the journey home. I am reasonably sure they meant he was buying ice cream sundaes for the group. Good Shooting Dave. Congratulations!

And congrats also to those who broke the 48s & 47s. Thanks to all who attended. It was great to see all of you. Thanks for your patronage. John in Iowa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.