1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek SC Derby 1.3.10 Pics & Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jrdlanes, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First attempt at loading pics on here. Quality isn't great but hopefully it will give you an idea. Just had to play w/ my new toy from Santa.

Top photo is on trap Shooters are P1 - Darwin Stock P2 - Glen Hansen P5 Sven Engen.
    2nd photo is P1 - Steve Phelps P2 (looks like a headless shooter but he was probably warm lol) Bob Blin P3 - Steve Simon P5 - Mark Schwake.

It was a balmy +5 degrees or so out w/ 5-10 N winds & sunny skies (It really LOOKED beautiful out!! :) We had 13 brave (read stupid fools) shooters for the derby. Errol Lindsey was High Gun w/ a lone 47. 2 46s tied for 2nd and 45s took 3rd.

There were a number of inactive participants in the clubhouse playing cards, chatting and questioning the sanity of those who played outside! Thanks to everyone who came out. We do appreciate your patronage. John in Iowa

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Great pics, John. Thanks.

You and "Old Man Hansen" came in second with 46s. Wow......(Sorry Glen, the devil made me do it)

Fantastic shooting, guys!

Hauxfan!

3. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

good job John. nice day but I was having such a good time hunting whietails and coyotes that I just couldn't break away. -18 degrees and being on stand was just to hard to pass up. ha ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.