1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek SC ATA shoot 9.12.10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jrdlanes, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Otter Creek SC is hosting their September ATA shoot this Sunday. The link above will take you to the program. 100 of each discipline w/ a 10 am start time. $24/100 targets. The kitchen will be open and cards on the table. The ATA season is winding down in Iowa so stop out & get started on your 2011 target totals. Weather on Sunday looks to be the best of the weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all there. As always we appreciate your patronage. John in Iowa.

2. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Cauliflower? All along I thought it was Brocoli. Good to touch on the clinic. I had not heard topic choices yet. Thanks for bringing it to the thread (though I doubt we will be thanking the demonstrations!!!!).

Thanks for the bump Ed. Would love to see you & some of the gang from over your way. We can sort out the UI/ISU results in addition to the clinic discussion. John in Iowa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.