1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek SC ATA 3-18-12

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jrdlanes, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

It is time for Otter Creek SC first ATA shoot of calender 2012!!! And the weather folk are saying 70 degrees on Sunday. All the traps are loaded & ready for a great turnout. Time to blow the dust off of Ol' Betsy and re-acquainted w/ her again. 300 ATA targets (100 each) w/ program starting at 10 am. Program url is above. Looking forward to seeing you at OCSC.

Otter Creek SC is located in Cedar Rapids, IA.

2. BIG B

BIG B Member

Will the doubles trap be availiable for practice before the event?

3. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Big B - Let me make an inquiry on that one. Will probably depend on how many shooters we have turn out. If we can set up one of our program traps before handicap is completed then I don't see why not. Send me a PM w/ an email address or phone # so I can get back to you.

btw - weather is supposed to be in the 70s and no rain. Should be a great day to re-introduce yourself to the trapshooting buddies you have not seen for months. John in Iowa

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Kitchen will be open and Tina will fixing those LARGE tenderloins again. Bubba, Sven & Ole will sharing their wisdom to all who ask (or are standing nearby). And I am pretty sure that Tuesdays cooked cabbage & corned beef has vacated Bubba by now (at least I hope so).

We look forward to seeing your smiling faces on Sunday. Thanks for your patronage! We do appreciate it. John in Iowa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.