1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek SC 8.15.10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jrdlanes, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

This Sunday Otter Creek Sportsmens Club of Cedar Rapids, IA will host their August ATA shoot. The url above will take you to the program for the day.

We will throw 100 of each discipline @ $24/100. The kitchen will be open as will a practice trap. Cards will be on the table and I expect there will be at least 1 game going on.

As of today the Weather folk say a cool front is coming in Sat night/Sun am & we could be looking at the low 80s or even hi 70s for temps. This would be a welcome relief from the recent days.

Looking forward to seeing you there! John in Iowa

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

I see you have a 10:00 start time. Good!

I plan on being there.

Hauxfan!

3. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

wondered where you been all week, hydrating from last week, think they are going to break my leg tomorrow, can't wait.

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

BK -
    I Did not over indulge in adult beverages last week. I cannot say the same for food intake at the Southside Rib joint or our trip to the Pioneer Cabin. Awesome food and HUGE portions.

The shoot-offs (caps only) were completed well before they needed lights. So no excuse to hang around in the heat. Next year leaning toward the Grand week & not the preliems.

See you on Sunday. Weather folk say sunny & 79 w/ lower humidity. John in Iowa

5. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Haux & Bill - Looking forward to seeing both of you. At least you can paddle downstream one way!

Most likely Bubba & Sven will be in attendance. I suspect that Bubba will regale w/ stories from Sparta and his experiences there.

As always we look forward to seeing all of you and to have the chance to get caught up. We do appreciate your patronage to our club. John in Iowa

6. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

BeerKing, What are they going to do with your leg? Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.