1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek SC 10.3.10 NTD

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jrdlanes, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Sunday 10.3.10 Otter Creek SC will host their National Trapshooting Day celebration.

The url above will take you to the program on the OCSC website. Program starts at 10 am. 100 ea discipline w/ the ATA NTD trophy package on the line for prizes. Kitchen & practice trap will be open. This is our final ATA event of the calender year. We look forward to seeing you. John in Iowa

fyi - Bubba & Sven should be in attendance. Last I heard they are planning on an open mike question/answer forum for you to pick their anal-lytical minds on the subjects of your interest.

2. Gayles57

Gayles57 Member

The weather forcast is for sun and temps in the low 60s. Hopefully Kay will hide the beans from Buba. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Gayle

3. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday for Nat'l Trapshooting Day at Otter Creeks SC in Cedar Rapids, IA. Like Gayle said supposed to be Sunny & near 60. Most likely a card game will be in full swing. Tina will have the kitchen stocked w/ vittals.

Our first derby of the season will be on 11.7.10 and go every other Sunday after that. Starting jackpot is over $1800! Could be a VERY good year for someone! Everyone starts w/ 0 wins.

Thank you for your patronage. We do appreciate your business. John in Iowa

5. oneidcharlie

oneidcharlie Member

John, When will the results from the Sept shoot be posted on the OSCS web site? Charlie

6. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Charlie - I did not realize it was not on the website. I got my payoff sheet some time ago & assumed that it was up. I will look for my sheet & get it to you or remind someone to get it on the site. John

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

8. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Thanks to all who attended yesterdays Nat'l Trapshooting Day shoot at OCSC. What a nice turnout. There were 3 97s vying for the high singles. I will apologize in advance for not having the entire placing list and for the high probability that I will misspell someone's name!

We had 50 shooters for both singles & hcp. Bill Nesmith had an EXCEPTIONAL day with the hi 200 score w/ a 190. Dennis Bigelow won the SO w/ Greg Benscoter & Bill Nesmith. There were 4 93s tied for hi handicap. Pat Marshall opted for his ydg grp trophy. Jim Steffen won the the 3 way SO over Bill Nesmith & Randy Lowery. Each received a 1 yd punch. I don't have any info on the doubles placing. Will attempt to get more info later.

Thanks again to all who attended. We certainly appreciate your patronage. We hope to see you for some of our 50 bird derbys that start 11.7.10 and go every other Sunday until March. Thanks again. John in Iowa

9. Gayles57

Gayles57 Member

John:

Here are the winners. I suspect that the formating won't holds

200 Champion 190 Gary Dipple, Singles Champion 97 Dennis Bigelow, Class AA Singles 93 Jerry Pierce, Class A Singles 97 Greg Benscoter,
    Class B Singles 96 Gayle Lawson, Class C Singles 95 Charles Rozek,

Handicap Champion 93 James Steffen,18-21 Yards 93 Randy Lowery,
    22-24 Yards 93 Pat Marshall,25-27 Yards 79 Darwin Stock

Doubles Champion 94 Mike Thimmesch

Regards

Gayle

10. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Any truth to the rumor that Switch Engine has been assigned the duties of maintaining the web site???

11. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Gayle - Thanks for the info & the corrections. Too much for my feeble mind to recall.

Trench - If SE takes over the website we will be going back to stone tablets and carvings again. He just got running water in the house (not flood related). Said he got some strange looks when he asked for a rotary cell phone. One of a kind, isn't he.?.? John in Iowa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.