1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek Derby Sunday 11-11-07

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jrdlanes, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Hello Gang -
    I am a little late in getting this up. My apologies for the late reminder but here goes anyway.

50 bird derby - 25 singles & 25 caps (ata ydg). Club opens at 10 am. Auction starts at noon. Practice trap open.

Last I heard Bubba, Sven & Ole' were all planning on attending.

I will not as the "Power that BE" thinks I should hang out w/ the relatives in town for my daughters wedding today. (Biged - In my absence, would you ask the "love experts" above if this being narrow minded on her part?:) Gotta hit send before she looks over my shoulder!!! Ouch. Damn!!!! Tooo late. John - the Proud Father of the Bride in Iowa

2. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

3. red barron

red barron TS Member

BUBBA AND SVEN SHOOTING IN PINK FLIP FLOPS. PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Sounds like warm and partly cloudy w/ 10-18 mph SSW winds today. How often do we get to see 60 degrees November in Iowa! Come on out & enjoy it w/ your friends at Otter Creek. Break some clays, heckel your friends, play some cards and generally enjoy the day.

Thanks Biged. Nice idea about getting the bride & groom together w/ the BS&O team of experts. The Bride's mother may have reservations as she has met the trio.

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Well, who was the big winner today???

Hauxfan!

6. JLSIMON

JLSIMON Member

Haux,

48 was high. Ken White prevailed over Darren Fruh, Kevin OConnor, Errol Lindsey and Gayle Lawson. Shot in shirt sleeves. That isn't going to happen much longer!

See you in two weeks. Next week Cedar Falls Gun Club is the place to be.

Jim

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

haux you shootin any this winter. i tied with malley with a 44 today. a good day for me and a bad day for him. how about them panthers, cyclones, and hawkeyes.things are looking up for all of them.i threw the panthers in there for jrd. i saw in yesterdays paper they are rated 30th overall the the country.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.