1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otter Creek Derby Sunday 10-28-07

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jrdlanes, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Hello Folks -
    50 bird derby on Sunday 10-28-07 @ Otter Creek SC in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
    25 - 16s & 25 handicap (ata ydg used). Club opens at 10:00 am. Practice trap available. Pat traps, Canterbury Voice Releases & Remington targets.
    Special event starts at noon. Club website & map link above.
    Come join the fun. Heckling is encouraged.

2. Dodgeram

Dodgeram TS Member

I'm glad you posted your shoot for Sunday. I picked up a new gun for my son and I now he's itchen to try it out. I was wondering what a Sven $ Bubba clinic is? Doug

3. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Biged - A bonus for all attending. Sven, Bubbba AND Ole' will be available for personal advice for whatever ails you. Shooting, relationship, health .... TIC

Usually a hot game of Hearts takes place before, during and after shooting as well. There has been multiple tables going before.

Doug - bring your son & his new toy out to play. Clinical advice is at your own risk :) I am certain that they would be happy to pass on their "life advice" to your son.

Weather prognosticators say 52 & sunny!

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Biged - Beerking is probably reverting back to his primate ancestors. You know, hanging around in trees by his tail. Learning to walk upright. Hunting w/ clubs & sticks.
    As far as Bubba, Sven & Ole' go their popularity is soaring now that they are writing a "Love advice" column. There just seems to be no ceiling with their untapped talents (or do I mean latent tendencies?:).

Red Barron - Bubba gets gas just inhaling & exhaling!!!!!!! If fact rumor has it that the Dept of Energy is looking into cloning his digestive system. And some Middle East Sheiks are planning a kidnap attempt but have no volunteers yet. They have all seen the horrid results of chemical warfare.

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

man you guys are scarin the poop right out of me.really just wanted to say hi to biged and all you northerners.hope you have a good shoot. down here in the deep south(ottumwa) we start our derbies the 4th of nov. i will post it later next week.still waiting to see our assistant zone director at our club again. that is the beerking for you northerners. ain't seen him since he was elected.jackmitch

6. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Jackmitch -
    All in the name of fun. Basically harmless but helpful people(Other than the Bubba has gas part. LOL).

Clear & cool (32 @ 6:10 am) up here this am. Weather guy says clear, 57 & winds under 10 today. Sounds like a great day to shoot some clay targets & have some great banter w/ friends. Come join us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.