1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ottawa Lake Sportsman Club

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by smarshall80, Sep 9, 2013.

1. smarshall80

smarshall80 TS Member

Hi guys, I'm not new to trapshooting but i am new to the area i just moved too (Ottawa Lake Michigan) i was driving and saw a club called Ottawa Lake Sportsman Club near me. i noticed they have open trap on thursday nights 6-9. I've had really bad experiences showing up to new clubs to try and shoot and been treated very poorly in NW Ohio. anyone have any experience here or are there members of ottawa lake on here? not trying to start any trouble or a trash talking thread just looking for some info

Steve Marshall

2. Jeff K

Jeff K Member

Steve it's very casual there just show up sign up and meet new friends . Have a great time .

Jeff

3. smarshall80

smarshall80 TS Member

Thanks Jeff, thats exactly what i was hoping to hear.

Steve

4. crackshot

crackshot Member

I've been shooting there for 6 yrs. on Thurs. and Their Tuesday nite winter trap league. I have never seen anyone treated bad there. I've seen new people walk in without a gun and someone will loan them one to try a round. The people there are very sociable...Dave K

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I was going to ask where the club was in NW Ohio, but thought it may start a pi$$'n match.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I've never been treated bad at any club, but I don't expect to be treated like a long lost brother either.

Ottawa lake is a good club. Quite a few clubs within 45 minutes from Ottawa Lake.

7. alf174

alf174 Member

Join Ottawa Lake and you can shoot in the Monroe County Travel League. Make sure you ask the other members about it.

Search tags for this page

ottawa lake gun club