1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Otnot..your salmon is FANTASTIC

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Otnot..a friend of ours sent me a box of your smoked salmon..It was absolutely the BEST smoked salmon I've ever had in my life... As not alot of things make me happy in the times we're in.. I must say..first.. the gift from a friend was very much appreciated.. and second..I must say it again.. Damn..was it good.. Keep up the good work.. All Good.. Mike

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Is it from Alaska?

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

that is where OTNOT is from!

Was it Sockeye??

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Yes.. it's all from Alaskia... He sent me an assortment pack.. So far.. everything has been fantastic... I heard he also makes an incrediable King Crab dip... but it was not included.. Maybe next time...

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jim sent me some huge crab legs and smoked salmon!! Delicious is an understatement!

Those guys from Alaska are really good people and fun to be around! Hope I'm in shape to make their state shoot next year!! Hap

6. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

I got crabs legs last year. AMAZING!! I wanted to order more but need to work out the budget first!

Ed's Kasilof's Seafood. Link above.

Luvn

7. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

Come up to the state shoot in Alaska and that is what you will eat, cooked by Chef Jim!!!!!! Sockeyes are Reds,Kings are Chinooks, Silvers are Coho!!!

8. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

I think it was Sockeye that Tiger got some of last weekend? .....Rick
    [​IMG]

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

OTNOT provides smoked salmon and dips and spreads for the Alaska state shoot.

It's pretty easily the best dinner we have at the shoot....out of the 5 we have.

July 14-18 in Anchorage. Come up and experience it firsthand!!!!

jeff

10. otnot

otnot Active Member

I'm glad you folks like the products. Believe it or not but the smoked is even better when it first comes out of the smoker.

Hap I see your going to be shooting in Tucson. Make sure you stop by for a cold beer and a piece of smoked fish.

Jim

11. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

My wife loves King crab legs ... we ordered some from http://www.kasilofseafoods.com/ (otnot) and it was fantastic! Thinking about Crab legs for Christmas dinner .... maybe New Years too! Great service and a shooter to boot.

Bob Schultz

12. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

back to the top for Jim's fish....

He's a good friend and a helluva guy. He'll be at the spring grand in February...look him up, he'll be the guy sweating his butt off. Jim Fleming (yukonjack222) and Andy Blore (trident?) are going with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.