1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OTNOT gets his FIRST 100 STRAIGHT...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Yesterday at the singles marathon in Anchorage, Alaska TS.com's very own Jim Trujillo got his first 100 straight.

He ran the 3rd hundred, and made it all the way to the 4th trap of the 4th hundred before he dropped one. Then he dropped just one in the last hundred.

298 of the last 300 and

488 of 500.

Temps were in the low 40s / high 30s with a slight breeze and mostly cloudy skies.

Pretty good shooting, that. Congratulations!!!

2. calilori

calilori TS Member

Congratulations otnot!!!! Awesome shooting. I'm still waiting for my first 25!! Now on to 200!

3. frozen

frozen TS Member

My congrats to Jim. Jeff, didnt we also have a junior shooter also get her first 25 straight? I thought i heard people mention it, but cant remember seeing it on the board. If so, congrats to her to.

Myles

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Jim!!! I'm smilimg...that alone should scare you.

5. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Myles, you're RIGHT...my apologies!!!!!

Bailey Neider, junior lady, who just moved here from Tennesee had HER FIRST 25 STRAIGHT yesterday in the same marathon.

I'm not sure how many shoots she's been in - but it's not very many.

And Cody Kirk, junior mens, finished all 500 targets. First time he's been beyond 200 targets. Remarkably consistent shooting too -- all his 100s were within just one or two targets of each other. Good shootin Cody.

Congrats to both our new junior shooters - they're the future of our sport

jeff

6. frozen

frozen TS Member

My congrats to both Jim and Bailey.

Myles

7. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Fabulous Otnot, Congrats!!! I hope one day to day I shot like I ot! lol

8. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

My hats off to all three of you shooters, These firsts are huge leaps for all three of you. May you enjoy these memories for the rest of your lives.Also don't forget all records are made to be broken as well. Break-em all. Jeff

9. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

That is great shooting and it sounds like fun format. Question. If someone ran 200 straight in this type of marathon, would it qualify towards a Grand Slam?

10. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

That's it...just what I want to hear. You guys focus on each other and on Farner - and keep an eye on the Inmans. Don't forget Sasha.

And pay no attention to me...nothing to see here, move along, I'm not shooting good, I'm not shooting good. That's when I'm gonna get you....

FYI, my payout was for my 7th place HOA finish was higher than Farners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.