1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OTNOT gets first leg of his grand slam....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jeff P, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Jim Trujillo, our very own OTNOT, ran the first 200 singles today at the Alaska ATA Singles Marathon.

Probably 195 of them were smoke. Pretty impressive...

Greg Cordes (B Class) got his first 100 straight - in the first 100 of the day.

Baillie Neider got 25 straight - this time with a hat on.

Gary Peters ran his first 50 from the 16 yard line.

A new shipment of hats is enroute to Anchorage to replace all we shot today.

I'm also pleased to announce that we had 4 new shooters this month.

Congratulations to all the shooters!

jeff

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations to everyone for the great shooting, but especially to Jim!

Bet it was windy, too!

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congrats on the fine shooting guys!!

Recurvy, it was real windy when they all got together right after that shoot? Lots warmer too I bet? :) Hap

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Fly 'em high, boys. You deserve it!

5. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Jim Trujillo

Congratulations, hope to see you at the grand again this year ?

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

Thanks to all the above but I couldn't have done it without my squadmates that helped to keep me laughing through all 200. I especially want to thank YUKON for reminding me as I walked by him that he was going to shoot my hat IF I shot the last 5 targets. LOL We have a great time when we shoot together even if the weather is less than desirable. Yesterday it was in the 20's and by the end of the event it was snowing. I can't wait to shoot without a coat!

7. biff

biff Active Member

Great shooting Jim, When did you switch to Ljutic!!! Biff

8. otnot

otnot Active Member

LOL Biff! I might try a Ljutic when my 35 year old Perazzi finally quits working.

9. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Congrats Jim on a task well done :)

10. biff

biff Active Member

Jim, false rumor has it that Perazzi went bankrupt and had been bought out by Ljutic and all those Pguns have been recalled to be upgraded to Monogun Standards which carry a lifetime warranty!

BTW I thought according to Yukon that those Alaskan targets were pretty tough....what'd you do stumble while carrying two cases of targets at a time? You need to come to the Grand and finish your Grand Slam there in style! Biff

11. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Congrats Jim! May you keep shooting them where they are. Bill

12. otnot

otnot Active Member

Well Biff I have to get to the 27 yard line first! LOL As to the Grand, I think we are going to put together an Alaskan squad and come down and show you southern boys how easy those 2 hole targets are. LOL You just keep your eyes on the targets(if you can see that far) and before you know it, we will be at the Grand and I will buy you dinner. I'm sure glad Perazzi went out of buisness because now no one else will be able to own such a fine piece of sh--! Regardless of where we meet again Biff, your one of the good people I've had the pleasure of meeting.

Shoot Well
    Jim

13. biff

biff Active Member

Jim, That sounds just great, I will be looking forward to meeting that group, just hope Yukon Jack will be in the bunch, he needs a good scuffin! Hope you shoot good enough to get your picture on the cover of Trap & Field! BTW was Sparta warm enough for you last year? My dinner of two pieces of celery and a glass of carrot juice shouldn't cost you too much!!! Biff

14. otnot

otnot Active Member

Biff it sounds like you need a bit of Vodka to go with that dinner. I damned near melted in Sparta. I had bags of ice in my pants pockets and a bag of ice under my hat to try and stay cool. I was so hot even beer didn't taste good. I sure hope it's a tad cooler this year. Yea the group I shoot with from up here are a bit rough around the edges but they sure know how to have fun. That is what life is all about. Tear em up this summer John.

Jim

15. biff

biff Active Member

Looking forward to seeing you and meeting your friends. Seems like when you left from up there the temp was 32 degrees; I still don't know how you were able to shoot last summer, it was exceptionally hot! Biff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.