1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OTNOT and YUKONJACK222 at the spring grand.....

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jeff P, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Has anybody seen them?

Do us shooters in Alaska need to start raising bail money yet?

Shame they didn't stay for our shoot yesterday...Andy Blore would only have beaten them by the exact number of targets they missed!!

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jeff, I saw both at the club yesterday shooting some practice. Keep the bail money handy though, just in case, since that was yesterday? YukonJ was shooting lights out on his doubles, offered to pay me to stand behind him when the shoot begins! :) Had to get on OTNOT a couple times for holding his gun like a sissy and he straightened right up like a mountain man should. I spoke with barnacle Bill for a spell too, all trussed up in some sort of a new boot on one foot? Guess he's makin some kind of statement, slowly meanderin the grounds.

Maybe the events will be posted again on the AZ web site after todays event? I'll find out tomorrow.

Hap

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Hap, glad to hear it....

I pinned a piece of paper to their sleeves with their destination and emergency phone numbers...but the stewardesses don't take care of unaccompanied minors like they used to, so I'm glad they made it.

I'm hearing that they started their journey at the Great Alaskan Bush Company - which sells exactly what it sounds like they sell - before they caught their 2 am flight.

Kinda suprised they have any dollar bills left to pay for practice with at this point....

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

There is a Great Alaskan Bush Company on Grand Ave coming west from downtown Phx, the girls must all be from Alaska with them hairy legs and pits to keep them nice and warm when it gets cold ... They got one Gal in there that looks like a Lumber Jack, beard and all ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. 1dudley

1dudley Member

Jeff - You have a PM. Doug Lewis

6. 1dudley

1dudley Member

Jeff - Provided my e-mail address in case you meed it. Take care. Doug Lewis

7. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Sweet!!! good for him. jim's a good guy and a helluva shooter....fun to have on a squad.

He must have sobered up long enough to take the line, LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.