1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT___Its so cold,,

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by W.P.T., Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

No wonder its so cold, even in Phoenix ... I have been having thoughts of getting out my long pants so you know its cold ... Last year I had to wear long pants for almost 2 weeks, thought winter was never going to end ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Zard,

There are some deals out there right now, pretty much a buyers market ... My cousin just bought a home for $40 K under what it was listed for and it's on the golf course ... Patients is all it takes and you can get some smoking deals ...

Jim,

We have time to put it together yet, I haven't been keeping up this year got to many irons in the fire ... Got a 1967 Ply Belvedere I, 2 door sedan that we are getting ready to drop a Hemi into, can't drive it now because its heater delete ... (lol) WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Was -8 until noon today. Toughen up you sissy boys. Bill

4. BustClays

BustClays Member

"Oh but it's so hot in Florida." Heh, heh, heh!!!!!!

bustclays

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

PS: Guess I'll have to go play some more volleyball, Oh Well!!

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I'd take some mid-60's right now....temp here is low 20'sF daytime single digits at night and 4" fresh snow this AM....DAMN!!

Big Ron

Alberta

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Zardo,

There is a house across the street from mine that just sold for $193,500 was listed for $240,000 so its still a buyers market out there ... I live in Phase III just about as far north as you can go in Sun City (99th and Beardsley) and at times its so quiet all you can hear are the Coyotes singing from over on the golf course ... Check out www.kenmeade.com and see if there is anything that might be of interest to you, they have all of the MLS property's on their site ... By the way $220,000 for the duplex is over priced from what I have seen in phase II or phase III, last one I checked out was listed at $199,000 and was a complete remodel from floors to ceiling ... The problem with the Dulex's is the monthly fees and home owners associations telling you what to do and how to do it all the time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Thanks Bustclays! I think I'm in love again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.