1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT..Your Last Meal....OT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by biff, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

IF you were on death row and got to pick your last meal, what would you order?

I do love corned beef and cabbage, but would also want a mess of turnip greens, white beans, red boiled potatoes, unsweetened cornbread,mountain oysters, and some of my grandma's chicken and dumplins and wash it down with some of the mountain spring water from over in Climax, Ky. It couldn't get any better than that!

What'll you have? Biff

2. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

Abalone, lobster, scallops (I am allergic to them, but no reason to worry right?) Avocados, all with clarified butter, lime and lemon and sourdough bread and melt in your mouth chocolate and flan for dessert.
    Dicksie

3. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

NOW OR LATER----Hopefully LATER!!!!

4. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Lobster pot pie and prime rib, and at least half of the recipes from "101 Best Martini's."

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Wild Turkey stuffed witha wild duck that has been stuffed with a quail. Asparagus spears, lima beans new boiled potatots, carmalized onions, cesars salad, Rasberry scherbert. two bottles of Cakebreak Pinot

6. shadow

shadow Active Member

Coconut cake(with a file inside).

7. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Well, as we sit here in Missouri in the rain, the crew in my camper decided we would think long and hard, what takes the longest to cook???......... :eek:)

Lorna

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Just a couple of good Chicago style hot dogs and a cold, cold beer would make me happy. Mike

9. Juno

Juno TS Member

My Mom's fried chicken or anything she smothered in gravy. That woman could make fine gravy from muddy water.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.