1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Younger Shooters Only, Please

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by EXFDX, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

If you are 25 years old or less, I'm just curious about your response to this question if you would choose to answer, and thanks:

If you consider yourself a conservative, what are the core conservative values that appeal to you?

For you older guys and gals who couldn't resist opening this, the reason I ask the question is because I think there might be quite a difference between Reagan Republicans and rising W. Bush Republicans. Let's just let them speak without any prompting - maybe we'll learn some things. At6 least I hope to.

Thanks, all…

Steve

2. emm2

emm2 Member

My 2 main core values are GOD and family. Without these 2 you are not a complete person. Gun control is another big issue for me from the political stand point. I was too young to know much about Reagan. George Bush has not been a great president, but I won't give up on the Republican party. I think GW is a good person with good value but has let this war ruin his political career. I hope our next president will has strong family and Christian values( not muslim ), and stand up for the law abiding Americans that have a love for shooting sports. God Bless America. Shane

3. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Thanks for your reply, Shane. That's what I am interested in learning more about.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.