1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT..Yellow labs like to fish too.......

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by slugbug1, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Just thought I'd share this.... It's no wonder we love 'em. Gary L.

2. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

A wonderful picture. Labs have great patience in a boat.

We had two yellow labs, Annie and Sandy, who loved the water. They each lived to be 12 years old. We miss them so.

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Even chocalate labs like to watch their little buddy catch his first big fish.

I think she helped him out by swimming the pond and directing the fish to his hook.

Foggy

4. PBS24

PBS24 TS Member

Great photo of Winchester. Did you pick up his leash from the club? I can see why you have been fishing and not shooting much. Beautiful water and a very attentive fishing partner.
    Good Luck,
    Brian

5. bkms

bkms Member

I have a 4yr old black lab that loves to fish also. He sits right by ya in the boat and gets excited when you start reeling in a fish. I always keep a few fish live and put them in his hard plastic pool when we get home. Then he fishes, now you want to laugh, you should see him fish. He will stick his head completely underwater. He's only got one eye but is a great fisherdog. When i show the video to friends they cant believe it, lol. Bob.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.