1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT / WTS: Smith and Wesson Model 5906 Pistol 9mm

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by art g, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Offered here is a stainless steel Smith and Wesson Model 5906 pistol in overall excellent mechanical condition. Gun appears to have not been fired much but it has seen some carry and handling as there are light surface marks in the beadblast finish (no dings). Very clean gun with perfect bore, drift adjustable 3 dot sights and one 15 round factory magazine. This pistol is double action/single action with ambidextrous hammer drop/safety. Also, it does not have a magazine safety so it will fire without the magazine inserted. $350 plus $15 to ship from my local FFL to yours in lower 48. E-mail me with any questions and thank you for your interest! Art G.
    [​IMG]

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

0   0   0

These were often issued for Police Department duty weapons before the switch to .40 cal. They are accurate, tolerant of a vide variety of ammo, good handling and dependable. Your asking price is very good. I think new they are close to double your price. If I didn't already have one, I would be giving you a call. Good Luck

3. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Leo: Thanks for the support! Gun is all stainless steel from top to bottom which you don't see on new ones anymore. Best regards, Art G.

4. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

5. SPW895

SPW895 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

pm sent

Stan

6. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

0   0   0

sent you PM. Jeff K.

7. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

0   0   0

still available? jk.

8. art g

art g Member

0   0   0

Jeff: 5906 has already been sold but thank you for your interest.... Art G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.