1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT wireless security systems

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Looking for referals for home wireless security system and camera set up. Shed was broken into snow blower and leaf blower gone. Day light grab to boot.

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

This was stated in another post and I am repeating it for you. I am in the security business. You need further details on what as far as distance you need. Buy the best camera that you can with the best lens. Do you want to record what is going on for a record. If so you need a digital recorder and NOT tape. They have cameras with lights, LEDs, adjustable lens. What are you watching. Do you need to see it all the time and really the big thing is recording and clarity. Gladly provide you with great prices and availability. I se;; and install wireless for honeywell/ademco. The stuff is really well put together and works great but it is not the cheapest in the world. You need to look at quality over price. Do you want it monitored by a monitoring seervice or only local. That makes a difference in the price and type of equipment. motordoc

3. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

II agree with motordoctor. Buy the best lens you can afford. Speco makes a great camera at an affordable price. One model to look at is HT-7715DNV we use this camera a lot with a Honeywell dvr or Everfoucs. One option on a DVR is the ability to see your cameras on the internet at no extra charge. Security systems... We also use Honeywell and Ademco products. They offer systems from a lower price to high end systems. The Apex destiny 6100 is a great system with lots of features but it has an upper end price. The panel and 1 keypad run around $500.00 but woks great. The 5800 series wireless products from Ademco also work great. They make wireless smoke det. motions, glass break, contacts and more. Buy as good as you budget can handle. If you have any questions with security, cctv's(camera and dvr)and any audio video products I would be glad to help out just send me an email.
    Thanks
    Jeff Ryals
    Operations
    Interscapes
    Interscapesonline.com

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

What I would like....1 out door camera on driveway/side yard motion active to record who/what comes and goes when not home. 2 a basic door window sensor motion detector for home intrusion. 3 would also like a isolated system for gun safe/room area. 4 some sort of simple alarm for shed. Shed has no electrical power. These guys got my snow blower(with no carb removed to clean) and the only nice yard piece I had echo leaf blower. They backed right down my drive to my shed forced open and loaded up, middle of the afternoon to boot. My once Safe town home is shattered. Time to beef up home and surroundings fearing they will be back. They are gonna be pissed when they find out blower no run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.