1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Which Party Is For Us ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dove Commander, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

My view...is this the best they got????? Obama, Hillary, and McCain? Here we are, the United States of America, the leader of the free world, on the verge of entering a global economy that has changed drastically in the last decade, and this is the best the 2 parties have to offer? A dude with no facts or methods to correct our position in the global market, pandering to minorities and the "Give me" society. A women who has been despised by over 50% of the population, obviously self centered, and power hungry. And a man who has professed his conservatism, yet walks the path of liberalism to the point his own party his nearly disowned him. Were screwed. ps: the others that didn't make to the finals....they sucked even more.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

another Ronald Reagan would be a start, but I don't see one. Too many Repubs are RINO's and don't realize how important fiscal conservatism really is. This goes for President Bush as well. Until we get the politicians we elect to represents US (constituents)we will continue to lose the country that the many we are celebrating this weekend, have sacrificed and died for.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Which party is for us?<br>
    <br>
    Libertarian.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Trappy

I asked you on another thread, and you didn't answer, so I'll ask you again, since you keep bringing it up- WTF do you know about Ronald Reagan?

Anyone who has negative things to say about Reagan, and will pull the handle for Hitlery or Hussein obama this time around, is nothing but a freaking cancer to this country.

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Reagan saved the country after Carter put the choke hold on an already hurting economy he inherited after LBJ' welfare society.

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Trappy, I would prefer someone who is country oriented, not party oriented. A "Reagan" would be nice.

7. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Subject: McCain lying about Iraq safety?

Email:

Date: Sun, May 25, 2008 - 10:18 PM ET

Website Address:

The above shows that the traptard was online late last night. Yet he still won't answer my question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.