1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Whether you believe or not!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

I got this in email today and whether you believe in God, Allah, Moses, Abraham or some other unknown higher power, take a moment today, and every day, to think about our men and women fighting here and abroad to keep us safe. Hauxfan was blessed to get his son back safe this past week, but there are alot of other sons and daughters in the blistering heat, working to protect our way of life. Just take a moment to ask God to watch over them and give them the strength they need to get through the day and return home safe.

From today's email bag:

According to the weather reports, it is my understanding that it is 122 degrees in Iraq right now - and the low will be 111 ! Our troops need our prayers for strength, endurance, and safety. If it be God's will, give these men and women the strength they need to prevail.

I am sorry, but I am not breaking this one.....Let us pray.

Prayer chain for our Military..please don't break it...
    Please send this on after a short prayer.
    Pray for our soldiers...

Prayer

"Lord, please hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. We ask this in your Son's name. Amen."

Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

There is nothing attached... . Just send this to all the people in your address book. Do not let it stop with you, please....Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine & others deployed in harm's way, Prayer is the very best one. THANK YOU !!

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Thanks luvn,-- Freedom isn't "FREE". May the Lord Bless them all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.