1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***OT - What's a Good Price for 9mm Ammo ???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ONE EYE, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONE EYE

ONE EYE TS Member

Thats a little high for bulk pricing. Academy sells monarch for 7.99 a box thats about 160.00 dollars. Pretty sad...I use to buy winchester for 3.97 a box at academy. I have a couple glocks and a marlin camp nine and they both are very hungry.........GW

2. melie

melie Guest

I recently started reloading 9mm and so have a lot of my
    shooting buddies. Wal-Mart around here[Maine] is over $20.00
    for Winchester white box[100 rnds]. Using "free" brass picked up at the range
    and buying carefully, I can reload a 100 rounds for aprox $9.00.
    I bought a Lee press kit for $85.00. It takes about 45 mins to reload
    100 rounds. Saturday morning plate shoots are economical again.

Mark

3. lakecrisco

lakecrisco TS Member

Try Natchez.....

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

The Wally world around me has the cheap Blaser Brass for $8.97 a box of 50.

I buy a box every time I get a few bucks. The Winchester white box bulk is $19.97 for 100.

Jerbear

5. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Dick's has it on sale for $7.98 quite regularly (including this week). It's Remington stock. If you have an Entertainment book there is a $20.00 coupon for purchases over $100.00 with no statement about use on ammunition. People I work with swap the Entertainment / Happenings coupons so I have a good supply. 13 boxes equal 103.74 and the coupon takes it down to 83.74 or 6.44 per box. I just did this and used a Remington / Dick's gift card from a previous purchase and some Dick's reward points to get the price to 4.90. I keep quite a bit on hand so never need to buy when not on sale. I know I can't reload it for that price.

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.