1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT.What is your weather like!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bocephas, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Ok, what is your weather like where you are at.
    Cold and snow here.
    Yes, I know some of you are in the south where it's a mere 80 degrees.

Senior Smoke go ahead and bite me in the #ss as this is not shooting related.
    I got it coming.

I will still send you the 40 cents and the candy bar.
    Sorry about that.

Breakem All

Bocephas

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

It's not bad right now but it is supposed to hit 24 below zero on the weekend. That is cold for Alberta, but in Saskatchewan they would call it a Chinook.

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Right now it's a bone chilling 68f near Ft. Lauderdale. Forecast for tomorrow is mid to upper 70's and the same for our ATA shoot on Saturday (put that in so it's trap related).

Eric

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

mixer, nobody asked you so keep it to yourself! It's currently 18 F but they say we may get in to the 40's by the weekend!

5. bkms

bkms Member

Bo, Its rare for us to get a snow in south Mississippi much less twice in a year. We had a good snow in the spring also. We had 3 to 6 inches of snow today and alot of it is still standing even though it warmed up late and started raining. Sure the snowmen will still be around for another day or two. I hear New Orleans got a good snow too. What about it Mike?

6. 3357

3357 Member

Maple City, Michigan........40" snow, on the level, highs in the upper 20's and lows in the teens.........winter is about a month ahead of itself here.

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Delaware....around 40 with lotsa rain/wind....and the waterfowl season won't start again until the 19th!!!!

Curt

8. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Mike,

The weather man has said that the cold is going to come from Alberta. Keep it!
    If you haven't got it yet...where the heck is it coming from? Someone leave the freezer door open?

Happy Holidays Mike

Rick

9. otnot

otnot Active Member

This past week it has been in the 30's here in Kasilof Alaska but last night it was 10 degrees. We only have about 6" of snow and the river has yet to freeze. I love this global warming!

10. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Lots of globel warming in Fort Wayne, low tonight 20 degrees. Tommorrow: rain, snow, sleet, high 25. Wayne

11. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

The frigid air and snow from Siberia is on it's way tomorrow....about 35F today...the weekend's forcast calls for temps below -15F.....wish I wuz in AZ shootin' with y'all that are down there!!!

Ron Burr

Alberta

12. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Rick, we will be driving through Great Falls on the 22nd on our way to Colorado to see the grandchildren. How about a nice warm tailwind to help with the gas mileage. Merry Christmas to you and family.

13. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

ICE Storm tonight in New England!!!!!!!

14. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Here in Tucson it's supposed to be in the mid-70's today, with lows in the 40's. Rather chilly, don'cha know.

Tony

15. Don S

Don S Member

Global warming in Illinois today. High will be about 16 degrees.

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Its colder than Hell here in Phx, 40's at night and 70's during the day and supposed to get colder over the weekend ... I'll have to dig out my long pants again I see, had to wear them last year for almost two weeks, thought it was never going to warm up ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Well, it made it down...Here is a pic of the therma on the shed at 11:30 in the morning...not looking like it's going to warm at all as it was 3 above when we got up.

<a href="http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/ric3677/?action=view┬Ąt=temp.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

The bad part is the wind...30 to 40 miles per and 8 inches of snow..now how do they measure the snow when it doesn't pile up?

Merry Christmas to all.

Travel safe Mike

Rickyd

18. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

About the same weather here SE of Lethbridge, Rick....nasty outside...wind chills forcast down to -40 tonite!!.....

Ron

19. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

It was 29 here last night in South Georgia and supposed to warm up to 68. Too cold for me. Jackie B.

20. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Northeast Montana, 1:00pm saturday

Blizzard conditions, -7* below zero F, moderate to heavy snow & blowing snow with 30 to 40 mph nne wind, visibility down to 1/4 mile at times. Got the cows fed & another load of hay loaded for tomorrow........now I'm just layin' around the shack watchin' that ol' money roll in.

Forecast is for the storm to let up sometime around midnight tonight & then turn COLD, calling for lows of -20* to -25* below by Monday.

John C. Saubak

Peerless, Montana

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.