1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - What is wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Shameful. Same respect he gives the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.<br>
    <br>
    [​IMG]

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Nothing is wrong with the picture. He is watching Palin's speech and displaying the Flag upside down as a signal of distress because he has realized that she is sending his sorry, drunken ass home to Deleware.

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

L\Guessing the length?

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

I dunno...but Me'shell better get ta pluggin' on that thigh-master, or she could be the first First Lady with junk in the trunk...

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Mechelle looks pissed because Obama had to pick a white VP. Ben Stien said it right, "No one is going to elect an angry black man". She always looks mad at something or some one.

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=obamachange.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

JMHO

Jerbear

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Hmmm, "No one is going to elect an angry black man."

Nice quote Jerbear.

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Brian in Oregon unfortunately those that would vote for this pair of idiots has the same level of respect for the country as he has for the Flag.

Anyone that would lay the Flag on the ground/floor certainly has no respect for his Country. The sad part is to stupid to realize he is doing it in front of the voting public.

Bob Lawless

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Three martini lunch?

9. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

OH.....the blonde chic isn't topless?

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4Axmd2QHvk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4Axmd2QHvk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sorry I misquoted...Ben Stein said "Angry Black candidate" Neil Cavuto said "Angry black man".

But they all be jammin in da hood....<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=ObamasRide.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I don't know about Biden and anylack of respect for our country and our flag, that flag may have fallen off the cahir. Obama Bin Landen on the other hand well as I've stated in many post prior to this, best case scenario is that he is a racist! We may all be facing east several times a day!

12. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

Tron wrote; "OH.....the blonde chic isn't topless?"

I'll second that!

Yes, I am a filthy old bast...; don't care if I am, either.

13. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Good Lord...Can you imagine that surly wife of Obama's as First Lady of the United States? This whole deal is scary.

Booger

14. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

biden is thinking: "Damn that Palin broad is good. She can really fire them up."

The blonde is saying: "See, I told you he picked a good one. I don't know what we are going to do."

Mrs. obama is thinking:" You better not be comin up in here with that, Oh my aint she good, sh*t. My man picked you because you was supposed to help US get elected. I swear to God, you screw this up for US and I be slappin you upside your head."

AJ100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.