1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT What happened to Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bulldog50, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulldog50

Bulldog50 TS Member

Glenn Beck has moved to Fox News. His MSNBC contract was through the end of 2008. They just took him off the air. He has been promoting his new book and play " The Christmas Sweater" . His radio show is still on the air. He will be on Fox News after Jan 1.

2. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

IF you want the paranoid version, CNN and MSNBC are looking forward to the new "Fairness Doctrine", so they had to remove the controversial pair to avoid the conflict. PC has gone LC. This news I got from a friend, just the other day.

Kip

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Lou Dobbs' header appears on the time slot, but the terrorist attack in India seems to pre-empt it.

Beck is as stated above.

They both deserve a venue for presenting common sense. Bitch letters are in order.

HM

4. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Kip, I didn't think that cable was affected by the "fairness doctrine", since it's not the "public air waves".

CNN has gone so far to the left that the center looks like Attila.

Best,
    Dennis

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Dennis,

I had the same response, until my friend reminded me that both have syndicated radio shows also. My friend has a history of being uncannily accurate in his delusions. He has an intense dislike for the malignant media, in all it's forms. LOL

Kip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what happened to lou dobbs