1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT What Happened to BlkLab?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I don't know!

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Heard he got worms and his owner put him down for dragging his ass on the carpet.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

I wish the mod would do the same with a few others taking advantage of this place.

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Yes, MIA answered my question quite well. As for coleman he is full of crap. Thanks MIA Benjamin aka FD

5. nicky

nicky Member

Blizzard you know he probably didn't have to be put down. For in the future just look up carpet cleaners in the yellow pages. Who knows the life you save might be that of your best friend.

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I did some business with BLKLAB and it was a very positive experience. That's all I know about him. Guess I missed the blow up.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Maybe he was caught slurping from the toilet as well and that was just the final flea that made the scratching unbearable.

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

BlkLab at times was, at times attacking posters when he really had no dog in the fight until he bared his teeth and attacked ... he might have gotten what he deserves.

Maybe he should reincarnate himself as YlwLab?

9. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

MIA, the person who drops the ax does not warn you of anything. They just cut you off and thats that.

10. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

BLKLAB started on Aug 27, 05 and his last posting was Oct 24,07 on the thread WHY AMERICANS HATE FRANCE.

11. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

MIA, in my last post on here it was only to say this is when he started and this is his last date for his post. I do not know what thread or post did the damage but I would like to see it. The moderators did not give me awarning when they locked me out using the name GARGOYLE so I had to come back using the name GARGOYLE!. I did not get an email or anything else for that matter. I have how ever seen them delete threads because they did not like the fact someone was bashing say something they like. For example say the ATA, The Grand, Dem or something else. People were saying nothing out of the rules but hitting the subject pretty hard and it got deleted becasue that person did not like the fact others were bashing that subject and were on the other side of the fence. No reason was given for doing so. Is there any rules the moderators have to follow before deleting a post or locking out a poster? I hope its more then what ever you feel is wrong. Last just to let you know I'm not trying to start a fight but trying to get a reason on how things work.

12. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

JoeE you are right on that. Yes you there can say and do this but you over there can not. Yes both of you said and did the samething but I'm only deleting one posts name. I say 90% of all the posters here have done something here and there to brake the rules but only a few SELECTED get the ax. Do it to all and not the ones you or they don't like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.