1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT What a Baseball game!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by oskerspap12, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

If any y'all like baseball,and didn't see the game last nite.........ya missed a great one.Comeback,after comeback.I thought it was over on numerous occasions only to be proved wrong once again.Game 7........it doesn't get any better than this.

D.P.Reynolds

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

They have all been excellent games but one blow out (game 3) the Cards won. Last night the Rangers were 1 strike away from the championship...TWICE. This morning's FtWorth Star Telegram front page heading..."One Strike Away". Best World Series I can remember!

milt

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

The 1975 and 1991 series were the best I've ever seen. This one has a chance to be right up there. Remember when the Rangers were the Washington Senators? Yep I grew up outside of DC.

Wayne

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Great on the edge of your seat game, especially the last 45 minutes.

Eric

5. ljutic 111

ljutic 111 TS Member

I stayed up until the 7th inning was over - 11 PM on the east coast - and saw too many errors from both teams and figured Texas had it in the bag . Well this morning I heard the news and could wait to get the replays on TV . Yes I missed one of the best games of a life time . I do hope the Cards can pull this next one off tonight as I will take a nap and be ready .

6. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Ah the Senators..............I remember laying in bed listening to the radio.........another lose for the Senators. Man,I loved that team(they weren't very good,but I loved them nonetheless). It broke my heart when they moved to Texas(I still root for them).Its great to see the team doing so well.Nolan is doing a great job,and I wish him(and his team)the very best. I'm in a major conflict right now seein' as the Cards are my favorite NL team..................O-R-I-O-L-E-S...........Go O's.

D.P.Reynolds

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Dozed off in the 9th, figured the fat lady had sung.

woke up in time for the final homer.

HM

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Did they have the Waltrip brothers working the booth?

9. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Has been a great series,I'm a Mariner fan so watching a good game,much less 6 of them is rare for me ;op has been awesome hope tonites game is just as good! Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.