1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - West Virginia question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by atashooter, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atashooter

atashooter Member

I am going to Winchester Va this weekend for the Hall of Fame shoot. I won't be far from Martinsburg, WV. Do they sell Big Red soda in Martinsburg ? I saw it one time in Charleston. I love that stuff and can't get it here in Va.

[​IMG]

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Great question ... have had that before and it is good stuff.

I wonder what vendors might be in attendance at this shoot as well. I might make the trip down and over on Saturday myself.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://www.bigredltd.com/big_red_bottlers/location-1WV

You could also call the above bottlers and ask them if they know of anyone in the area that carries the stuff.

4. atashooter

atashooter Member

Called them... They said their nearest distribution center was in Charlotte NC. They want 26.00 for two 12 packs shipped from there. UMMMM,.... NO.

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Called who? Did you look at the link I provided with the bottlers in WV? I know that a couple of the bottling plants are close to 350 or 400 miles from Charlotte and less than 200 miles from where your asking.

Did you ignore the link above and instead call there corporate office in Texas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.