1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Weather Out The Storm

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rooferbob, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Why do dumbass people ignore CERTAIN DEATH warnings from the weather authorities? Now we are supposed to feel sorry for these idiots.They don't even know how many people stayed in Galvaston Tx and how many are dead or alive. Board that puppy up and get the Hell out of Dodge.

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

News reports this morning say that thousands that ignored the threat of certain imminent death are now calling 911 for "rescue"....from themselves, hard to feel sorry for dolts.

Somehow, it will all be Bush's fault before it is all over....

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I would be hard for me to leave. Then again when faced with a potential of 20ft water surge. If I lived on the coast with no real coverage from wind and rain, GTFO would be my only words.

4. King George

King George TS Member

They just had a press conference and they estimated that over a third of the calls 911 is getting are from people who can only speak spanish. They come into this country illegally and now they want us to save them. Call me whatever you want but that is bullsh@#.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Let them cockaroaches float back. Murray

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I thought the power was out, how can they call? Cellphone towers need electricity.

HM

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Maybe they don't leave because they see dozens of news media clowns coming into their town and setting up shop. If it is that bad then why doesn't Geraldo leave? It's too bad that sob didn't get swept out to sea.

And the rescuers shouldn't respond to the clown who were told to leave.

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Estimated now that 140,000 ignored the call to evacuate and most are Hispanic!
    Boy I feel bad for those dipshits. Like Barrelbulge said let em float back . Why should our tax dollars have to pay for this crap?

9. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

They choose to stay despite warnings of certain death. Now they will all wine about Bush not doing enough to help, just like Katrina.

10. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

"It's all Bush's fault"- brother Obama.

11. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Since they are mostly hispanic, we should just ignore them and let them die. That would be the christian thing to do.

12. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Little Dog I,m happy you got it . But don,t worry beaners float .(some)

13. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Some are optimists, some are just stupid.

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

If you decide to weather the storm you should at least stock a good supply of food, water, medical supplies,generator, gas.....

15. Little Dog

Little Dog TS Member

Actually, many of those who need evacuation weren't even in manditory evacuation areas in Houston. They need to be evacuated because they have no electricity or drinking water. The did nothing wrong, but still some assholes enjoy their suffering. It's really pathetic.

16. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

they were probably mostly mexican, and just what is wrong with the word mexican?

17. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I don't enjoy anybody's sufferring, but you can't expect authorities to endure GRAVE risk to try and come save somebody who was told DAYS in advance to get the Hell outa Dodge! You can bet if I lived along the coastline and a monster Cat 3 was coming I would be a GA! With all his past comments about the misfortune of others, Littledog is a great one to have so much sympathy all of a sudden!

18. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

You tell em slide

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

You have to figure if the Illegals were where they belong they would not of been subject to the storms rath ... I say call the Mexican Government and tell them to come and rescue their people and take them back where they belong and keep them there ... I cannot understand what people do not comprehend about the word "Illegal" and then want to give them the same rights as those that deserve it are supposed to be getting ... Let them hold on till all of the citizens are rescued and then they will come back for them ... They are probably hiding from the rescuers anyway being as they are "Illegals" ...I do not speak Spanish but "ADIOS MOFOS" and don't come back ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

20. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

They are not mostly Hispanics...to know those folks you would see they are proud, strong and independent and HATE being thought of as Wussies...true of all Texans I think I can safely say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.