1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - Way off Topic.......

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by R.Kipling, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

I just thought that some of you might be interested in knowing how your public servants get by? It's always good to have ALL the information.

Dear Friends,

Judicial Watch is looking for persons who have owned stock in infoUSA, Inc. since at least 2005 for possible participation in a shareholder lawsuit involving Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Shareholders of infoUSA , Inc. filed suit last year in Chancery Court in Delaware claiming that officers and directors of the company breached fiduciary duties and allowed corporate assets to be misused to pay for, among other things, travel for Bill and Hillary Clinton. See In re infoUSA, Inc. Shareholder Action, Consol. Civil Action No.1956-CC (Chancery Ct., New Castle Co., Del.). The suit alleges that, between 2001 and 2005, the corporation paid approximately $8.2 million to Annapurna Corp., a corporation owned by infoUSA CEO Vinrod Gupta, for personal travel and travel related expenses for Gupta and his friends and political associates, including the Clintons. Since 2001, the corporation allegedly paid nearly $900,000 to Annapurna Corp. for private jet charges for the Clintons. Among the alleged payments is $146,866 for a Clinton family vacation to Acapulco, Mexico in January 2002. Other alleged payments include travel for speeches and campaign and public appearances by Hillary Clinton. On June 12. 2007, the Delaware court allowed the majority of the shareholders claims, including the claims concerning the Clintons' travel, to proceed.

If you are a shareholder of InfoUSA and are interested in possibly intervening in this lawsuit, please contact Judicial Watch at info@judicialwatch.org to discuss your legal options. (To read the current infoUSA lawsuit, click here. To read the Delaware court's June 12, 2007 decision, click here. To read a news article concerning InfoUSA and the Clintons, click here.)

Thank you.

2. R.Kipling

T,

Is your question one of a general nature, are you trying to defuse the issue with your response, or do you subscribe to the blind hypocrisy of the issue?

To answer your question, no, wrong-is-wrong. Though I do find it more informative and interesting that the Enron executives spent more time in the Clinton White House Lincoln Bedroom than any other corporation.

It is very disappointing to see our political system being reduced to the main attraction in the traveling version of Barnum & Bailey. I wonder how long it takes the average TS.com reader to make the $148,000 that was spent on the Clinton's vacation? It's disgusting, no matter who does it, and that does include the Clinton's.

Like I said,"some of you might be interested in knowing."

Kip

3. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Thats the first thing that happens. Bring up the other guy rather than defend your position. If you point out something that annoys you someone will always say What about so and so....Must be human nature I do it too. I think the only travesty here is that the liberal media, the majority of media, seldom dwell on the indescretions of their side.

4. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I think one need only listen to him to determine his level of "genius".

Because he has no communication skills, he will always be viewed as stupid.

5. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Tron your constant defense of billary astonishes me, that and your references to her being hot,(gag), kind of makes me wonder if you have some sort of mama complex.

Tom R.

6. tachyon

tachyon Member

I find it interesting that whenever a situation such as this is brought up the attack dogs go into overdrive. Instead of discussing the issues involved they will try to divert attention to other issues. If that fails they will fall back on personal attacks on the president.

The relationship between InfoUsa/Vinnie Gupta and the democrats is a long and involved one. The democrats have paid InfoUsa over $5 million over the last few years for infomation processing. As part of that InfoUsa has the right to resell the lists accumulated by the democratic party. This raises interesting privacy issues. Vinnie hired Paul Palosi shortly after his mother became speaker of the house. He has Bill Clinton as a paid consultant and has given millions to the clinton library, Hillaries campaigns etc etc. While using his own money to support Democrats is not in question, his use of corporate funds to support democrat candidates is.

Of course the major networks will not mention this investigation. Infousa owns Opinion Research Corporation. CNN uses Opinion Research for their political polling. Gosh a left leaning network hiring a known liberal company to do opinion research to report to the public. Remember this when the latest "CNN/USA Today Poll" announces that most people support illegal immigration or most people support tax increases etc etc.

If you buy a mailing list from InfoUsa you are supporting an ultra liberal organization.

7. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Tron, how`s the hook feel?

Tom R.

8. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Thanks for the picture, I needed a chuckle.

Tom R.

9. R.Kipling

doggai,

Just FYI, my house IS in order. Your stereotypical attempt at transference and unsupported rant can't change the fact that "he" has won two National elections, Texas state elections, and earned better grades in his MBA program than Kerry.

I don't like being forced to defend anything our current crop of politicians do - right or left. But, your assertions are just so out of bounds, it's startling. ie, oil to occupation? What happened to supply and demand? How about ANWAR, no new refineries in 25 years and three times the population? No money for bridges; around here we call the flashers on the orange barrels in road construction projects our "state flower". Billions, yes Billions to re-build New Orleans, because the Dem's blamed "Him" for the storm? An average of $4 million for each of those submerged shacks!

What perverse joy does it give you to view flag draped coffins? My last trip home from RVN was in a C-141 with four of my squadron mates. You don't have the right to gawk, or mount more of your vitriol over the flag draped coffins of my men. You didn't then, and you don't now.

My point in the original post was to enlighten anyone who was interested in the blind hypocrisy and scalding manipulations of some hate-mongering liberals. Thanks for making my point, but, I really wish that you would scrutinize your own party with the same hyper-critical eye you give the "current" one. You just might learn something?

Kip

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

we have become victims of a system that is no longer involved in WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE or WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY,,,it is now what is good for the party and what is good for me,,,,laws are made and money is spent,,,because two sides say ,,,this is good for me and that is good for you,,,i'll help you and you help me,,,,and none of it is good for the people or the country

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The whole lot are wothy of execution. The country has been run by vultures since the ineffectual regimes of Ford and Carter.

But the blame goes to the voter.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.