1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**OT** Wanted to Buy Pink Sig Mosquito

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by InsureGuy, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsureGuy

InsureGuy Member

0   0   0

Good Evening Gents,

I took the wife shooting this weekend and let her shoot a range of pistols. She enjoyes the .22 the most. After looking at various options she liked the looks of the pink sig mosquito. However I am having no luck locating one. If you or anyone you have access to can locate one I would be greatful. My cell is 217-971-8585 give me a call or text me if you have can find one. Many thanks in advance !!!

Before anyone mentions gunsamerica, I've already tried. Apparently folks there like to seel stuff they don't really have. I got a list of them telling me that the items is on "backorder".

Jason

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Keep looking, they are not the best out there!

Most sold here have come back into the stores, even though they come with different spring weights, they are not reliable!!

Look for a Walther P22, they have a light pink that looks like carbon fiber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.