1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Wanted Perazzi MX 8 W/ double Release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FarmerD, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Please email me if you have one that you would like to sell. Thanks Richard

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hey, Richard...I'm looking at those as a possible doubles gun. I shoot a TM-1 for singles, and have been advised that the MX 8 would probably be a good compliment for a doubles gun. Let me know what you think when you get yours.

I bet shooting registered doubles is really exciting!!!

3. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

I shoot a TMX Special for my primary gun and use a TM-1 as back up. I was told the same thing as you were. Richard

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Richard.......Since you are now shooting a TMX, you might want to look at a DB-81 O/U for your doubles gun. Same sight picture as the TMX, almost the same rib height, etc. and very smooth doubles gun. I think you would be very pleased with it as it's a natural match for your TMX...Dan Thome (Trap2)

6. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

OT Wanted Perazzi O/U W/ double Release

I have a 3200 Unsingle combo with 34" Stan Baker barrel and O/U with 32" barrels w/ release but for some reason I can't break more that 80 to 85 targets in doubles with it, even on good days. I thought that I might be better of with a gun that shoots like my TMX which I shoot well. Thanks for all the information. Richard

I edited the subject hoping that I would get some action.
    30 or 32" barrel w/ full/IM or? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.