1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT Voters in Mass.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Thanks indeed...Ya Done Good!

2. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I lived in Hyannis for 2 1/2 years many years ago. There are some fine people in that state. I enjoyed my stay there. Thanks folks.

BB

3. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Amen. They showed us the way.

As someone born in Nebraska, I'm seriously disapointed in Ben Nelson - but you can bet his career disapation light is blinking like a freaking strobe.

They'll toss him next election....

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I also would like to add my thanks. I also thank God as he continues to answer prayers. Unfortunately, it's only the beginning. Now the rest of us have to do our part. Jackie B.

5. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Jackie has it right. This is a great start, but we all have to pay attention and finish what Massachusetts started. California, are ya listenin'??

6. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

I just hope the voters in Connecticut will follow suit and disolve some of the dead wood we have been carrying.
    We'll see in November.

Sandy.

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

I am from Mass I would like to take this opportunity to thank the voters of this state I didn't think you had it in you.

I would also like to thank a local state organization that supported and campaigned for Scott Brown every step of the way. The name of this organization is GOAL which stands for Gun Owners Action League. I have posted a web address above. BTW they do except donations.

Bob Lawless

8. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Got to pile on here and thank our friends in Mass...!!!!
    Massachusetts folks showed everyone the way when they staged the FIRST Tea Party against TYRANNY, in Boston harbor.
    NOW...they have done it again..!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.