1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OT - VIRUSES AND HACKERS LEGISLATION

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by whiz white, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I wished our Congress and other countries through INTERPOL would institute extremely strict laws that would make quick, harsh, or long-lasting punishments for all these hackers, spammers, and virus writers.

I worked on a company computer until almost 3:00 AM due to some intruders.

This is an interstate violation. I think Congress should invoke mandatory sentences for those caught, and make it extremely to go after those at fault.

Another area is SPAM. This is really an intrusion into my computers, and yours as well.

Just last week I got so much SPAM that I tracked it down to a Meriplex USP server in Houston. Their webmaster got my email, shut down the company using their services, and even called to thank me, AND kept me posted step-by-step via mail until they identified the users. The even sent me a thank you for appreciate note in the same regard. I was impressed that we CAN make a difference if we'd just complain to the right folks.

Just my thought. To bad it's illegal to shoot people like this. That would definitely put a stop to this terrible enigma plaguing computers around the world.

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Whiz, How do you go about locating the server?

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Whiz, I've often thought the same thing.

If I was King, some people wouldn't like it. I'd invent a new government thug agency to track these low lifers down and cut their balls off with a rusty butter knife.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    It won't stop the worst offenders - the Russian criminals who are perpetuating the Anti-Virus 2008, Anti-Virus Pro 2009, and other similar trojans.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

call in an air strike on 'em!!

6. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

internet is not just the USA its world wide. Seems we try to rule the world but it dont work all the time

7. Old Doc

Old Doc Member

Get a Mac. D Winter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.